What's going on in your shop?

Thanks! I like the random camo patterns, trying to do a marble type look to it. I have a bunch of fabric and will be doing more handles. Need to get some more molds made up though; the ones I have are an odd ball size and not very efficient work wise.

I have been working on grinder designs for the last couple months. Here is the disc grinder stand I just finished up.

horizontal or vertical with an adjust able tool rest.

EDITED TO ADD: The intro price ends at 20 sold which should happen this afternoon. We will then put regular pricing in place at $195.

Last edited:
and here is the 2x72” belt grinder we are now making and selling.

here is the kit you can weld

Or we can weld it and paint it too.

we are still working on filling in more detail on the listings so more to come

now I can get back to knife making.

5C793298-4E07-4EDA-A0D1-76989D318F12.jpeg

DB1EDF5F-0AA3-4463-B94F-94EEBCEE7AF5.jpeg

Managed to get a little bit of time in the shop today. Firstly I ordered some AAA Quench Oil which arrived just today.

Now I either need a container for it, or figure out how to get rid of five gallons of Canola Oil and use the container I have for that.
Presumably if I use the can that currently holds the Canola I'll need to clean it quite well to avoid contamination.

I also worked a bit on some scales for a kitchen knife. I had some left over Kirinite and also some black G10. I'll think this will look good with Graphite pins.

Managed to get a little bit of time in the shop today. Firstly I ordered some AAA Quench Oil which arrived just today.

Now I either need a container for it, or figure out how to get rid of five gallons of Canola Oil and use the container I have for that.
Presumably if I use the can that currently holds the Canola I'll need to clean it quite well to avoid contamination.

I also worked a bit on some scales for a kitchen knife. I had some left over Kirinite and also some black G10. I'll think this will look good with Graphite pins.
If that's a metal can, any reason you couldn't use it as is? Maybe build a wooden cradle for it to make moving it easier.

Got this order I'm trying to finish up and a lannys clip I need to get on too!
e0a7d1a0504763ee1494ec2819b1b48e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Any reason you went with AAA instead of Parks 50? Just curious.

Back