Wassup for the weekend????

Just talked with IG an hour ago. He had his quintople bypass! :eek: :eek: . That has to be some kind of record, anyone hear of Guiness Book of Records? The doc told him triple previously but when he got in there, things started multiplying, yowsa.

Well anyway he's feeling as good as can be expected for that kind of surgery, and the doctor told him that his heart (other than what was done) is very healthy. Wa..Wa..Wally said that he might be discharged by Sunday I hope that is true cause that would mean he's doing real good.

Just thought I'd share this info with you all.

Take care

Looks like I'll be keeping a low profile this weekend.:mad: A few Bubba's are coming by, to pay me a visit.:biggrin: This is boring, but I'll start doing lite knife work next week.:shush:

The operative word here is "light". Take it easy until you feel like you're back up to full strength. Then take it easy 2 more weeks. And NO women for at least 4 weeks then you can start dating a midget.

You sure sounded good on the phone, George! I really appreciated the call. too. I'm also surprised your world famous HT Relish didn't keep your arteries burned and cleaned out.

You sure sounded good on the phone, George! I really appreciated the call. too. I'm also surprised your world famous HT Relish didn't keep your arteries burned and cleaned out.

Was nice taking to you too, Ya Ole Injun.:biggrin: I think the HT relish saved me from a heart attack.:les::nothing:

Was nice taking to you too, Ya Ole Injun.:biggrin: I think the HT relish saved me from a heart attack.:les::nothing:

:what!: Dang Wa..Wa..Wally, I've seen people almost have a heart attack after eating from the HT Relish jar. You know the type, say they love hot food then they take a corn chip and load it up with HT Relish, then the fun begins :biggrin: :what!: as a matter of fact I've seen a few at your place IG :biggrin:

Probably will spend some time at Wa..Wa..Wally's house Saturday.

Today is the start of my new schedule 2 day weekend, so it's to the bank and pay bills, grocery shop, and then shop time unless wife has ideas of her own. Tomorrow is hopefully, squirrel hunting.
My brother Charlie from CA/AZ is camped not far from here and we want to get in some decent hunting before he takes off with his 5th wheel camper.
I still have those big heavy chunks of oak burl to work up. I already sealed up the ends and the oak seems to be drying nicely in my shop without the blocks checking.

IG, you still improving nicely? We gotta get you back on track, is more fun to pick on ya. Do what the doc says, rascal!

QUOTE=John Andrews;122164]
[IG, you still improving nicely? We gotta get you back on track, is more fun to pick on ya. Do what the doc says, rascal![/QUOTE]
Hey you, Great Redskin Hunter:red_indian:. Good luck with the treerat hunt.:biggrin:
Today my Buddy Ron taking me food shopping and will be having a few Bubbas over tomorrow.:les:

[/QUOTE]
...... and will be having a few Bubbas over tomorrow.:les:[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's Mr. Bubba to you, Wa..Wa..Wally.

Gotta get to my Dad's house at 6:30 with the 4X4, my Brother Rob and I have to pull a few stumps out of Dad's back yard, after that, it's off to Wa..Wa..Wally's :biggrin:

Everything was going OK until I somehow pulled a groin muscle. Dang! I had a groin hernia fixed a few years ago and now it's like another hernia in the same place. I'm glad I'm no longer digging ditches for a living.

Brother Charlie is pulling out this morning and heading back to CA. Bummer! I'm sure gonna miss the rascal. I'll probably see him at Lake Havasu this Spring for some striper fishing.

We didn't get in much squirrel hunting, either. His wife kept him busy doing other things. She's a professional shopper.

You still healing just fine, IG? You chanced some of your famous HT Relish yet?

Everything was going OK until I somehow pulled a groin muscle. Dang! I had a groin hernia fixed a few years ago and now it's like another hernia in the same place. I'm glad I'm no longer digging ditches for a living.

Brother Charlie is pulling out this morning and heading back to CA. Bummer! I'm sure gonna miss the rascal. I'll probably see him at Lake Havasu this Spring for some striper fishing.

We didn't get in much squirrel hunting, either. His wife kept him busy doing other things. She's a professional shopper.

You still healing just fine, IG? You chanced some of your famous HT Relish yet?
I feel great:thumbup1::1971_dancing_dog:, just bored. I going for physical therapy at 11:30AM today. I'll be walking to the hospital for it , it's only a 15 minute walk from here.:biggrin:
So, The Ole Great Redskin Hunter didn't bag any Treerats with your .17 Hornet???:red_indian: I don't know how many time I have to tell you, that you should go back to the Ole Bow and Arrows. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Ron "Bowie" Claiborne is having his annual Knife Hammer-In this weekend, October 15, 16 &17th. There will be camping available on site. Iron In The Hat, Lots of demos. Lots of knifemakers, tailgate sales, etc. Bowie's address is 2918 Ellistown Road, Knoxville 39724 and his phone # is 865-660-1569. There is no addmission fee.
That's where I will be this weekend, with the Knife Dogs Banner. If you are there be sure and come over and say howdy.

Ron "Bowie" Claiborne is having his annual Knife Hammer-In this weekend, October 15, 16 &17th. There will be camping available on site. Iron In The Hat, Lots of demos. Lots of knifemakers, tailgate sales, etc. Bowie's address is 2918 Ellistown Road, Knoxville 39724 and his phone # is 865-660-1569. There is no addmission fee.
That's where I will be this weekend, with the Knife Dogs Banner. If you are there be sure and come over and say howdy.
You tell that Ole Bubba I said Wassup???? I don't know between you and him, which one I would need a translator the most. :s12138:

Last edited:
Back