Wassup for the weekend????

After dinner at my folks house, we'll be coming home and hanging out. Tomorrow Linda and I are going to Kook's house then we'll all be going to Maureen's house.

Tomorrow before we go, I've got to get my truck packed with "stuff" ie, forge, table to put the forge on (already got a full 100# tank of fuel in the truck), anvil and stand and forging equip. ie hammer, tongs, etc.

Saturday, I'll pick Kook up on the CT state line then down to Guilford for Mace's HI.

Hope you all have agreat turkey day :biggrin:

Looks like it will be a quiet weekend here.:3: Still messing around with my controller's ( I got 4 of them now). On Monday I have the Sales Rep coming to the shop.:biggrin:
I still have one to be wired and put into a enclosure. Hope all you Bubba's have a good one or two. HEHEHEHE!!!

It going to warm up this weekend, Saturday low 40's and Sunday may reach 50 with rain.:biggrin:
I got to change the pot that my hot bluing salts are in and HT some blades.:les:

It's going to warm up this weekend, Saturday low 40's and Sunday may reach 50 with rain.:biggrin:
I got to change the pot that my hot bluing salts are in and HT some blades.:les:

Doubt if I'll make it to Wa..Wa..Wally's today. Gotta get Jaws on my yard tractor for snow removal, and rearrange the garage for MC repair.

Our PC printer crapped out so I've got to bring it to get repaired this morning.

The locad HD dealer is having a Christmas going on today, I'm gonna call a friend and see if he wants to ride out to that.

Tonight I'm gonna jam with the Acoustic Lightning Brothers and after that I'm gonna go check out my Brother's band at a local watering hole.

Either that or I'll just say FXXk it and go over to Wa..Wa..Wally's, I can do the tractor tomorrow :biggrin:

I have Gary R. coming over on Saturday. We are doing a collaberation knife, that has the ashes of the local gun shop owner's Father, in the canister weld damascus blade. I plan on bead blasting and painting my Indian Chief postvise. I hope all you Bubbas out there have a good weekend.:biggrin:

Thanks IG, and my best wishes for a Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. (kinda sounds like Tiny Tim)

Picking up a Newbie from the train station today. He will be staying for few days. We'll see if he can get his first knife done.:3: Saturday having a few Bubba's coming over to celebrate my B'day with beer.:34: I have 4# of steaks marinating for Saturday. We be partying. HEHEHEHEHE!!! All you other Bubba's out there, have a good weekend.:3:

Last edited:
I hope ya had a great Birthday, George! Gittin old, ain't ya? Hee hee hee!
It's too dang cold here to be outside to have any fun. I gotta go to work this afternoon.

Back