Wassup for the weekend????

Well, I still have to cool it. It is the time of the year to make up a big pot of beef stew. Not sure who is coming over tomorrow.:les::les: BBBB Beaver is going to be dropping off a bushel of habanero peppers. I'll be Jammin" making up the HT'g Relish on Sunday.:s11798::nuke:

Well,......:les::les: BBBB Beaver is going to be dropping off a bushel of habanero peppers. I'll be Jammin" making up the HT'g Relish on Sunday.:s11798::nuke:

Wa..Wa..Wally, don't get too excited. The habs :nuke: :46: are not nearly a bushel, but the price is right, maybe a 1/4 bushel,,,maybe, probably fit them into a couple of gallon bags.

I got a very busy weekend, my friend Rick, myself and Linda are going to the Boston Beer Co. in Walpole, Mass for the octoberfest, we'll be leaving around noon time, so if I drop off the peppers to Wa..Wa..Wally it'll be early. Tonight I have to pick my Sister and Her family up from the airport as they are flying in from San Diego with my mothers newest great-grand daughter, Mom's 88 and the baby isn't 8 months yet, very cool for Mom. Tomorrow we'll be having a thing at Mom's house, should be a lot of people there. I have to get one of my guitars cleaned up and new strings on as my brother-in-law needs something to play while he's in town.

I hope to get the relishes and salsa put up this weekend.:biggrin: Also got to make up a low cal, salt and fat dish for the Rehab class on Monday.:3: They have prizes.:les: I am making a lite seafood sauce over pasta.:52: Got to tone it down so the normal people can eat it.:shush:

.....:biggrin: Also got to make up a low cal, salt and fat dish for the rehab class on monday.:3: They have prizes.:les: I am making a lite seafood sauce over pasta.:52: Got to tone it down so the normal people can eat it.:shush:

WHAT DA F**K :46: :censored: :punk: Wa..Wa..Wally, I don't know if you can make something healthy. :s12201: Good tasting, yes, good for you, well, we'll have to let the jury decide.

Today, I have to put my truck back together. Replacing the rear end pinion seal. :mad: I only have 17450 miles on my 2004 Dakota.:censored:
Tomorrow, I'll be welding up the NWG and painting it.:biggrin:

Today, I have to put my truck back together. Replacing the rear end pinion seal. :mad: I only have 17450 miles on my 2004 Dakota.:censored:
Tomorrow, I'll be welding up the NWG and painting it.:biggrin:

Wa..Wa..Wally good luck with the truck, I hope it comes out better than the "Healthy Food" that you worked on last week :biggrin: As far as the NWG, you better put a lot of paint on it to cover your Welds :what!: :lol:.

My band "The Lightnin' Brothers are playing out tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be yard work day. Sunday I'll be riding to Starford Spring, CT for a cycle swap meet, if I have enough energy after I get home from that, I will attend a memorial, friend Kip is going to have a Halloween night fire in memory of his departed wife Diana.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Today after PT, I hope to get the NWG welded up.:20: Saturday have Stu and Gary coming over, we will be doing up a canister welded powdered billet with Stu's dogs ashes in it.:punk:

Today, I have to dial in my new Hi/Low pressure delivery system, clean the smithy and cellar shop, pickup beer and etc.
Looking good for the HI tomorrow, the weather is going to be great. Heehaw!!!!!:1971_dancing_dog:

IG, hope your Hammer-in is a great success. Down here in Dixie country Dan Graves is sponsoring a HI as well and starts tomorrow. I received my relish and salsa, thanks for the BBQ sauce sample. I might bring it to the HI as we will have a smoked brisket.
??? how hot is the BBQ sauce, I need to for warn the attendees as I don't want another tar and feathering:58::biggrin:

Last edited:
IG, hope your Hammer-in is a great success. Down here in Dixie country Dan Graves is sponsoring a HI as well and starts tomorrow. I received my relish and salsa, thanks for the BBQ sauce sample. I might bring it to the HI as we will have a smoked brisket.
??? how hot is the BBQ sauce, I need to for warn the attendees as I don't want another tar and feathering:58::biggrin:
You have to take a little taste , it isn't that hot to me. Don't know about a normal person. HEHEHEHEHE!!! PS: I hope they only have knives at the HI.:les::what!:

Gotta call Kook and make sure he's at my house by 7 AM. I'll stop at the DD by your house and pick up donuts :biggrin:

See ya then, Wa..Wa..Wally :what!:

Had a great time at Wa..Wa..Wally's today. Just a few friends at the mini-HI.

Here's a pic of Stabber flattening a 5/8" dia rod of S7, he's working on an integral (edit, just notices advertisement, Ghetto Forge)
PICT3211.jpg

Paul, in IG's smithy
PICT3212.jpg

Here is Gary, Stabberette (she's the shy one :1:), Stabber, Mike and Shawn
PICT3214.jpg

I HT'ed these blades while having a good time with friends.
PICT3225.jpg

I missed getting a pic of IG and Ron.

As usual, IG out did himself in the Portagee food department. Wa..Wa..Wally those ribs were to die for :s11798:

George, thanks for hosting, take care of yourself Mr. Old Man :biggrin:

PS, I didn't wreak anything expensive.:what!:

Last edited:
Looks like it will be quiet around here this weekend.:les: Got to clean my truck, setup the controller on the kiln that I have and etc.:biggrin:

Just got back from a weekend in Maine with Linda. Had a great time, now to get ready for Thanksgiving Holiday.

Tomorrow, I'll be prepping a SS canister for Saturday. The owner of the local gun-shop is coming over with his father's ashes to put into a canister welded billet. Also have a new student attending to get the basics of making damascus.:biggrin:

Back