What's going on in your shop?

Ok it's been a while since I've been in the shop but today was a beautiful day here in NC and things are getting back to normal. I've got this one epoxied up with the handle roughed in. I'll be able to get to finish sanding sometime tomorrow. Handle is African black wood with burl. Threaded through tang with hidden nut in butt.

Ok it's been a while since I've been in the shop but today was a beautiful day here in NC and things are getting back to normal. I've got this one epoxied up with the handle roughed in. I'll be able to get to finish sanding sometime tomorrow. Handle is African black wood with burl. Threaded through tang with hidden nut in butt.
Awesome damascus!

ready for engraving- kinda. We are setting up the desktop CNC router to cut a rectangle for an inlay. I'll put an inlay on the front for engraving. I am behind on engraving so I need to work on that for a bit and then the next build will be a scale release auto.
At some point soon, I'll shoot a video on how to make one of these. I am still waiting on our buttons and springs to show up.

front2.jpgfront closed jw2.jpg

back jw2.jpgback top jw2.jpg
bottom jw2.jpg

Back