The one thing you don't want to hear at the Gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gate, the Gate Keeper and the kingdom of heaven are within you. :)

... knock and the door will open.

Last edited:
I don't know the *zombies*,... can't say I've ever met one.

Let pure Love be the only motivation,... not the punishment or the reward. :)

Love, which comes from God and returns to Him, is the key.

Last edited:
Tai, I find it interesting that you've openly stated that the Bible is written by man and contains errors. And you've dismissed many scriptures that have been presented to you before that contradict some previous statement you've made.

Yet here you say:

It's all in Matthew 7.

So if I understand you right, Matthew 7 is for sure of Divine authority and holds all the keys and contains no error, but a lot of the rest of the Bible does. And it's pretty convenient for you that a lot of the other scripture that YOU say contains error are the parts that YOU don't particularly believe in.

Actually Matthew 7:21-23 contradicts your first post in response to the orginal post here.

You said:

You never will hear it... That's the good news.

meaning that no one will ever hear God say, "Depart from me, I know you not."

The Bible is an all or nothing thing. You don't get to pick and choose the parts you believe in or not.

Your idea that no one goes to Hell for unbelief is false doctrine, plain and simple. It's an outright lie and CANNOT be supported by the Bible. Actually quite the opposite is true.....the Bible is VERY clear on the subject.

This is the same old pot stirring that you do ALL the time. It's the same subject matter that closed the last thread down when this topic came up.

As far as I can tell in our discussions here on the Christian forum, you're the only one putting any contradictions in the Bible because you pick and choose which parts are true or not and somehow YOU have the wisdom to discern which parts are truth and which parts contain 'error' that the rest of us can't figure out.

I believe the bible contains many truths and The Truth can be found in it.

However, I don’t believe that mentally ill people are in reality *demonically possessed*, that non-Christians are the walking dead and things of that nature. I don't believe sincere people from other cultures who practice foreign religions and spirituality are all witches and sorcerers. I don’t take those types of things literally, and I do it by my own choice and understanding.

I don’t believe that people who have been brainwashed, abused and oppressed etc., from birth, should be held completely responsible for some of their choices and actions. Their "free will" may be very limited. I don't believe "free will" is ever completely absolute.

I'll try and do like the Gate Keeper said, and not judge. Instead,... I'll keep trying to removed the plank from my own eye. :)
... ask, seek, knock and last but not least, do the will of my Heavenly Father,... which is to spread His Love.

Thankfully, my Helper and Comforter has stood with me from the beginning, and always will. :)

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I may not believe the same things you believe in, but... *I believe in you*. :)

Last edited:
I may not believe the same things you believe in, but... *I believe in you*. :)

God day John Doyle, ....You actually see this?....Your contribution isn't half that positive, tolerant and christian like the contribution from Tai,...that also is very clear on the subject .You criticize and speak against that what Tai is saying.....after all this personal critics from You he still says: I BELIEVE IN YOU....he is actually offering the other cheek.......and You? what do You offering.....of course not offering the other cheek, ...You fundamentalists never do.....isn't that what Your God told You to do?, You think and say You obey and follow the words of Jesus or God but actually You dont do this 100%.You pick it out as well...You offering a veneered version of religious hair splitting that is pitifully....it looks like that You think tolerance is a sin.....
You think with this attitude You go to heaven....this time it is up to me wishing You good luck.....now You have the choice kick in return my" religious "butt or offering the other cheek.....

Unfortunately, believing in me isn't going to save anyone

Actually Jeremiah, what MY God told me to do was:

Jude 3 and 4, KJV

[SUP]3 [/SUP]Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

The truth is, I care greatly about Tai's soul. And yours too, for that matter. But I also care about the souls of all of those perusing the internet looking for truth and guidance that may stumble upon our little forum here and read some of the things that just aren't of good sound Christian doctrine.

I didn't call Tai any names, I said he's a pot stirrer......and he is. I speak against what Tai, or you or anyone else is saying when it is contrary to what our God laid out for us in His Holy Word. Which Tai and yourself have done many times. And we've gone over that in recent threads alone.

This is the Christian forum. And Christians have the obligation to correct misinformation and even outright lies about our faith and our God and our Holy Bible. Just as the passage in Jude I posted points out.

"Turn the other cheek" doesn't mean "lay down and quietly take any lies and misinformation that get thrown your way." We are called to ''contend earnestly" for the truth.

Last edited:
Is your faith in "God's Word", or your own understanding and application of it? I think there is a big difference.

All that I will ever have is my own understanding of it, and I don't put absolute faith in that. :)

Last edited:
... don't forget you are talking to a guy that still has a plank of wood stuck in his eye. :)

I'm all ears though.

John
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life,and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jeremiah what it to come down to is you either believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and true or you don't. The Bible like Christ is a take it or leave it decision there is no fence. "I am the way the truth and light no one comes to the Father (God) except through me" said Jesus. (My paraphrase) Tai takes what he likes from the Bible and ignores the rest. To tell the truth he can believe what ever he wants but where the friction comes from is Tai likes to say "we are all the same and believe the same thing" when clearly we do not.

Unfortunately there is a lot of similar content here and in the heat treat section of knifedogs.

Some other things have come up that I need to give my attention to, nothing to worry about though,... the demons are just knocking at my door again.

So, until next time,... *God bless everyone*! :)

Last edited:
Some other things have come up that I need to give my attention to, nothing to worry about though,... the demons are just knocking at my door again.

So, until next time,... *God bless everyone*! :)

Tai, The veil of friendship has really blinded me. I've prayed for your well being a number of times over the years we have know each other and it was all for not. In order for prayers to work in most cases the receiver of the prayer needs to have faith that they will work. Not the case with you. All this Jesus stuff is just a joke to you. Now you mention demons. There is a lot of mention of demos in the Book.

Here's just one:
[SUP]28[/SUP] When He (Jesus) arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met Him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. [SUP]29[/SUP] “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?”

[SUP]30[/SUP] Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. [SUP]31[/SUP] The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.”
[SUP]32[/SUP] He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

Actually the name of the demon that possessed these two me was called, Legion, meaning many.

Why do you think the pigs walked into the water and drowned? Because one of the demons in the Legion was the demon of stupidity. Tai, Don't drowned in the water. I'll still pray for you.

We really need to pray for this world, the demon of stupidity has really found a home here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back