Prayers

Ken Hurst

Moderator - Knife Deco - Master Engraver
Late yesterday afternoon, I lost my wife and best friend. She passed away in her sleep while I was in the shop working. I ask those of you who are believers to to pray for God almighty to bring her soul into his presence & give her a place in heaven. Thanks, Ken

My wife and I send our condolences and prayers. The Lord will lift her up. Look to Him to ease your sorrow.

Last edited:
Prayers sent Ken. So very sorry for your loss. You need anything at all you let me or your family here at KD know.

Chris

Condolences from the Irvin family
I am really sorry for your loss Ken. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I can not even imagine.... I am sorry to hear about your loss and we will keep you in our prayers Sir.

Our heavenly Father,
I come to you in prayer to ask that you recieve Mrs. Hurst into your presence, and grant her a place at your side.
I also ask that you comfort Ken during this difficult time in his life.
In your word, you have said that if we have faith and believe, and acknowledge that Jesus died for us, our prayers will be granted.
Well, Lord,......I have faith, and I do believe you are the one and true God;
I know Jesus paid the ultimate price for my sins, as well as the sins of us all.
So its in Jesus name, I ask these things, and I pray.
Amen.

May God bless and keep you, and give you strength.
You will see your wife again.

:)

Mr. Hurst,

I could never imagine the sorrow you and your family must feel at this time. Please know that our prayers are with you and your family and wish you each the very best thru your time of mourning.

David and Nadine Murphy

Ken,
I am shaken at your loss. I wish you and your family healing and peace. I will keep you in my thoughts. I can not even begin to understand the pain and loss you are feeling. May she rest in peace while she waits for you to join her...
We will wait for you here when you are ready.
Tracy

Terribly sorry to hear that Mr H. Thumper & I will be thinking of you.
Thats an unbelievably tough road to walk.

Ken, soory to hear that, if that happened to me I don't think I dould handle that.
Your friend , Art

Back