Prayers

Mr. Hurst,
I am very sad to hear of your wife's passing. She is in now in a much better place than we are. I'll keep both of you in my prayers. -John

Ken, Kaye and I are sorry for your huge loss. As a life long campanion and best friend its difficult for us to imagine how you feel. Comfort comes from the memories you have and the assurance from Lord Jesus that she is by his side in a better place. She was so blessed to have a loving husband and good health right up to her passing away.

Lord, comfort Ken and his family in this time their of grieving. Thank You for the wonderful life and marriage they shared.
Amen,

Ken, Sorry to hear about your loss......This prayer has been said, and she will be in future prayers also.

Prayer for the Faithful Departed

Gracious God, with faith in the Resurrection, I pray for Mrs. Hurst and all the faithful departed. With joy, I thank you for what we shared in this life. With hope, I entrust them to your mercy. Purify them and welcome them to your Kingdom where they will see you face to face. With blessed anticipation, I look forward to the coming age, when, with your grace, I shall see you and be united with them again in paradise.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine on them.
May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Ken,

You and your family are in my family's heart of hearts. Prayers sent and sincerest condolences for your loss. Return when you are able to this, your forum family.

Mike

Ken, please accept my deepest sympathies. I will pray for the repose of your wife's soul and for strength for you in the coming days.

Mr. Hurst, please accept my sincerest condolences. You are going through one of the toughest experiences a man can have. Just remember the old saying.."When life knocks you down seven times...get up eight.." You have many unknown friens here at KD praying for you and your wife.

Gary B

Oh God, Ken, I just saw this.

I am so sorry. My deepest condolences.
She will have her place in God's Kingdom, guaranteed.

Mr. Hurst,Please accept my condolences & deep sympathy.Prayer's from us all here,
-Vince

Ken, my condolences on your loss, my friend. I know she is in a good place and I pray you will find peace quickly.

Paul

Back