Wassup for the weekend????

It's going to be a cold one and still have snow all over the place.:cursing: I plan on updating my site with pic's of my new shop set up in my cellar.:les: What are y'all up to??? BBBB Beaver is up to 5' 3". HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Going to see David Allen Coe live tomorrow night! They sent an email saying "you WILL be searched at the door, leave your knives at home" hahah. Wonder if everyone who ordered tickets got that email or just me?!?

.... BBBB Beaver is up to 5' 3". HEHEHEHEHE!!!

That's perfect.

Like Wa..Wa..Wally said, it's going to be very cold tomorrow. I might get the torpedo heater running in my garage tomorrow and pull the tranny from my bike, it also needs to have the cylinders bored and a valve job. Gotta get that stuff done before riding season :cool:.

That's perfect.

Like Wa..Wa..Wally said, it's going to be very cold tomorrow. I might get the torpedo heater running in my garage tomorrow and pull the tranny from my bike, it also needs to have the cylinders bored and a valve job. Gotta get that stuff done before riding season :cool:.
BBB Beaver, I sure hope you fix the oil leaks too.:34: I have enough quenching oil from all the times you have been here.:9:
Don't forget that's a AMF Shovel. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

BBB Beaver, I sure hope you fix the oil leaks too.:34: I have enough quenching oil from all the times you have been here.:9:
Don't forget that's a AMF Shovel. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

AMF, Adios Mutha FuXXa :biggrin:

Just ran dry on the propane for my torpedo heater to heat my garage for the cycle work :mad:. Off to S & T Hardware for a 100# refill.

Wa..Wa..Wally, hope you have a nice day :biggrin:

That will be an awesome show, enjoy :thumbup:

You weren't kidding, DAC put on an outstanding performance last night. His voice was in excellent shape and he played for close to two hours! That's impressive for anyone let alone a 70-yr-old man!

I'm really grateful Angie and I got a chance to see the living legend.

Well !!! It's snow here again.:cursing: We are lucky on the south coast they are forecasting it will be changing to rain, with 2" to 4" accumulations. Further in land they are getting 4" to 6".
Tomorrow I have Nathan come over with the anvil that I found for him on CL. 120# Fisher $200. It has a few chips, but it looked good other than that. I'll be show him how to resurface it,:3:
Y'all have a good one or two.:biggrin:

wassup yourself,

Let us try this. It will be a place to ask for help and sharing your plans for the weekend.huh1 Let me know if you Bubbas like the idea.:les:
I been thinking to much.:duh: I know, I know, it is scary for me too. HEHEHEHEHE!!!:ridesafe:
Hey I.G. answer yer G.D. phone. I wanted to show you how my blade is comin and ask if I could come down for the weekend. NickySwagger.

Goin to a vet clinic in the AM to get my shop cats "fixed". I suspect it won't be as much fun as the DAC concert last weekend. Might cut down on the howling, though.

Here's a pic for Nathan's 120# Fisher Anvil. He got it for $200.:biggrin:
Also Sunny given Nathan a kiss.:3:

Attachments

• nathan& sunny a.jpg
    nathan& sunny a.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Nathan's anvil c.jpg
    Nathan's anvil c.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Nathan's anvil 1 22 11.jpg
    Nathan's anvil 1 22 11.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 3
  • nathan anvil b.jpg
    nathan anvil b.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2
I have Gary coming over tomorrow so I can put my mark on the collaboration knife, that we made for the Gunshop owner with his fathers ashes in it.:biggrin: Have some carne spit marinating ( Portagee for meat on a stick) for tomorrow.:cool:

Well tomorrow is suppose to get almost 40. So I'll be putting on my tong swimming suit and going to the beach.:s7435: HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Tomorrow I have 5 blades to Heat Treat. I'll post pic's when I get them done. This is to mis-spell the roumors about me started by a Pink Lunch Box Bubba.
(He seems to enjoy teaching more than actually making!!)

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I heard there's some kind of football game on this weekend. I may have to whip up a batch of chili and check that out.

I still working on the Bowie I want to get done for the show on Sunday. And to dispel the rumor that someone started about me.:biggrin: I still waiting for Bubba Sr. (Stabber) to tell me if he is coming here on Saturday.:31:
All you other Bubbas out there have a nice weekend and try to stay warm.:3: HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Back