Servicemember Knife Build "Recruiting Drive"

Thank You Tracy !! That Mcam is really gonna look Awesome on these knives !! And Thank You for ALL the support you've shown this project !!!

I want to thank everyone who has offered to donate thier time to build a knife for this project and/or offered materials for the build. At this time I am going to close this at 26 builds so that we may push forward on our planning process. If new guys decide that they would like to participate, please feel free to contact me and we will put you on a list for future projects. It is our desire to do another build project in the not too distant future.

I can't wait to see the knives that get built for these guys and gals. I'm going to help on the shipping fund too.

Hey Dogs , Just to let you all know , things are shaping up nicely .
I want to thank everyone for making this as easy on me as possible . You are a great bunch of guys .​
Just to point out what the Basic , Build Knife Pack will have .​
1) A2 Blank of Murph's design .​
2) 1 pair of Boss's EXCLUSIVE Mcam G10 scales 1/4" thick .​
3) 1 pair of stainless 1/4" Corbys ( I know originally 1/8 was specified but that was changed )​
4) 1 piece stainless 1/4 tube 1 1/2" long .​
BUT , because there are additional supplies coming in from some of our Very Generous members , there will be some additional choices . We'll figure out a way to give everyone a shot at them before the final mailing .​
Thanks , Bill​

Dave and Boss, that means the wheels have begun to turn on this knife making machine Justin and Bill and Murph have put together (and everyone else involved)!!! I am so looking forward to the build because this have given me the direction I needed to support our men and women serving our country. I have always wanted to help but it took a few good men to show me how. Let's do this thang.

I just recieved confirmation that we have the full support of Spec Ops for some Combat Master Sheaths, Hu Ra! They will be sent to Bill T for distribution. The guys at Spec Ops ROCK! Check them out on line at www.specopsbrand.com , great gear that is made to last!

I recieved Bill T's address just a little while ago and have sent it on to Jeff at Spec Ops. The sheaths will be sent directly to Bill T, I asked for 25. As David has asked above, we should all try to drop him a note thanking him for his generocity. Jeff is a squared away guy who has always been willing to help. Anything we can do to support him and his company would be appreciated!

Spec Ops=good outfit. I just today got my dealer application approved. I'll be carrying SpecOps sheaths (and other cool stuff) when I can get some time to put together an initial order.

For those of you who have not used SpecOps gear, it's great stuff at a great price. Prior to my first vacation across the pond to that big litterbox, I did a little research on various brands and ended buying some of the SpecOps pouches for my kit. Long story short, six years later I'm still carrying them. Of course, I've added alot more to my personal inventory, but the first few I purchased are still on my pack today.

I will deffinitely send Jeff an e-mail to express my gratitude for the generous donation.

I got you down Mike. Please PM me your address ,and please make sure you read post #51 of this thread for the plan! Thanks, Bill

I have 28 knife blanks cut right now! How many do we need total?
27 makers on the list... I want to thank you for your generosity, Dave. You and Aldo made the scale of this possible between the two of you, and you deserve much of the credit for this effort as a whole. My idea did not reach this far on it's own.

Actually , Due to Aldos' and Daves' Generosity , and our makers' willingness , we have a commitment of around 40 blades .
I would like to wait for Aldos' last bar to make it to Dave , so he can save on shipping .​
There are other things still to arrive as well . All will be in readiness within a week or less , I'm sure .​
I'm ready on this end , and I will post the day I receive things and the day I ship everything at once .​
Please be patient , this is going real well so far . Thanks , Bill​

Last edited:
Back