Servicemember Knife Build "Recruiting Drive"

Hey Guys , I should have the answers to all the questions I've been getting worked out by tonight .
I've had my hands kind of full the last 2 weeks ; all seems quiet now .​
Gonna go and grind right now ... more later .​

IMG_0075.jpg

...standing by for futher instructions ;)

Ok Dogs , Here's the Heat Treating info !

Peters' Heat Treat , Inc​
215 Race St.​
Meadville , PA 16335​
Make sure you put on the envelope - Attn : Brad - KD Service Member Build

The Cut-off date for mailing to Brad is Dec. 15th .
That gives Brad time to Heat Treat and get them to me , so I can get them back to you before the holidays .
If you can't meet that deadline , please let me know !!​

Remember to mark your blades with your name , so I can mail Your blade back to you .

Thanks , Bill​

X2 they both look great!

Will ship out my lot O blades on Friday!! Are we havin fun yet!?!?!? I know I am!

Great looking grinds there Mike and Bill, looking forward to seeing them finished. Hey Mike, does it feel strange working on such a small knife? LOL!
Great job guys, keep it up!
Bruce

Great looking grinds there Mike and Bill, looking forward to seeing them finished. Hey Mike, does it feel strange working on such a small knife? LOL!
Great job guys, keep it up!
Bruce

I had them send me a blank that was 21" long and I ground it down.

I managed to talk my film production crew (the BOSS) into uploading these pics. You better appreciate this, you have no idea how much humiliation and begging I have to endure for you guys. Now, after I collect myself and dry my eyes,:sad: it's into the box and mail them off.sniffle,sniffle Begging IS the worst part of my knifemaking.

knife12.5.10 014.jpgknife12.5.10 010.jpg

Rudy

Lookin good Rudy.

For the record, no need to beg, just drop me a line or give me a call. I'll post the pics for ya if you like.

Lookin good Rudy.

For the record, no need to beg, just drop me a line or give me a call. I'll post the pics for ya if you like.

The problem isn't posting them.....it's getting them out of the camera and into the computer. The rest I have a handle on. I might add that I'm self taught on posting them, I was pretty proud of myself the first time I managed to insert something in a post although it took many mistakes and a few hours.....by then it was old news. Thanks for the offer though.

Rudy

oh man...I just had a thought;
wouldn't it be cool if there was a Group picture of all these knives together when they were finished?

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if someone had already thought of that? :les:
I bet the same guy has thought about a few other surprises too. :biggrin:

No worries Ironwolf. You're only a few weeks late on that one. I've had some thoughts slowly working into action for a month or so now. I don't want to talk about everything Bill and one or two others and I have been discussing until I know for sure it is going to work out. Once I get the final green light on it I'll let everyone know.

Back