Servicemember Knife Build "Recruiting Drive"

Received the two knives from Les George ~ ours ship out tomorrow.

BC

Edit - shipped 12/8/10 USPS Priority @ 0845 hrs.

Last edited:
I got alot of work done in the shop this afternoon. In total, I rough ground twelve blades. Here's a crappy pic of my build knives. I'll finish grinding them tomorrow and hope to have them in the mail on Wednesday or Thursday.

Service Build.jpg

Last edited:
...12 blades?!!? :what!:
Brother Murph,did someone slip some of IG's heat-treat relish into your cereal bowl this morning?
:35:
edited to add;
the words "crappy" and "your knives" don't sound right even being in the same sentence to me.

Last edited:
yeah,I'd say you brewed up yerself an extra-strong cuppa Mojo this morning!
Glad to hear you ran out of tissues!:biggrin:

Hi Bill,
Can you confirm with Peters' if all blades arrive safely. After the losses with the original send out I've been second guessing myself on the packaging. Mine went out Monday.

Thanks,
Rudy

Five blades headed North,
Finally got Debbie's blood sugar down to 414 and got a chance to run to the post office. Been a rough two days but I got that blood sugar whipped now. Jerry

I have been behind the 8-ball for a few weeks now but have my blade and the one I ground for IronWolf ready and marked, will be shipping tomorrow Priority Mail.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Finally got this ground today.
It will be in the mail Monday, hope it's not too late.
The grind is a falling swedge and will not be sharpened on the top but will be great for stabbin' and jabbin' as well as an over-qualified box cutter.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

mil3.jpgmil1.jpgmil2.jpg

Last edited:
Back