Post your business cards!!!

Interesting thread, some nice designs. Here's mine;

I used Vista. Good service and reasonable price but they do bug you like crazy with e-mails.

Attachments

• KnifeologyBusCard.jpg
    KnifeologyBusCard.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 52
I used Vista. Good service and reasonable price but they do bug you like crazy with e-mails.

That's an understatement, they are relentless. But.......
They fling so many free deals around and in a moment of boredom I took advantage of their free t-shirt deal. It just came in today. Also got me thinking on other promotional services they provide which could be useful when setting up a table at shows.

View attachment 5625

View attachment 5626

Don't get me wrong, they do have good deals and I was pleased with their cards and magnet cards but they could cool their heels a couple days before hitting me with a barrage of e-mails. Some days I recieve 2-3 per day.

Rudy

Here is mine. I need to work on a logo and the name ZD Knives to make it look a bit nicer.

attachment.php

Attachments

• livepreview.jpg
    livepreview.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 229
Just ordered more for Blade. 2thumbs

Attachments

• Business_Card GKI Actual copy.jpg
    Business_Card GKI Actual copy.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 30
that has to be one of the best looking shirts I have ever seen...:p

That's an understatement, they are relentless. But.......
They fling so many free deals around and in a moment of boredom I took advantage of their free t-shirt deal. It just came in today. Also got me thinking on other promotional services they provide which could be useful when setting up a table at shows.

View attachment 5625

View attachment 5626

Don't get me wrong, they do have good deals and I was pleased with their cards and magnet cards but they could cool their heels a couple days before hitting me with a barrage of e-mails. Some days I recieve 2-3 per day.

Rudy

First card

I have been slacking about putting my card up. My brother designed these for me. I already want to change and add a few things. Not a bad looking card for a RC:D Looks better than my knives do...LOL
ABizzCard2.jpg

ABizzCard.jpg

Chris

I am working on it buddy. I just got my stencil in from Ernie last week. Had to take away from the design since it was too detailed. But I plan on making some shirts etc once I get going a little better!

In time, important thing is I am starting to get things rolling!

Thanks, Les.

Chris

Chris, you gotta get t shirts made up with that logo man! :)

Thanks, Les!!!! Once I get around to ordering some you are first on the list. Maybe we can do an exchange thing, kind of like Ernie is doing! Hope I can order a blade from you by then as well....lol I love that collab blade you guys are working on...Oh my:eek: That video you put up on FB was awesome. Lots of drooling action going on:D

I'd totally rock a shirt with that big and bold across the back! :)

Thanks, Rudy. Good to see you back around pardner. Did you change emails? I sent you an email the other day to no avail??? If you did send me the new email buddy.

Hope everything is good on your end!!

Chris

Hey Chris,
Nice card and logo there Ponca Boy !!!!
You're really shaping up.

Rudy

That would be correct, Les.

For now anyway. I am from Phoenix, Az....just moved here a couple years so my daughter could be closer to grandma. I plan on moving the family to Albuquerque, NM within the next couple of years. I want to move back to Phoenix....but the wife hated it there:( Thats the compromise I guess....LOL The people here are great as well as the rivers and lakes. I just dont feel at home here and dont think I ever will.

that wouldn't be Ponca City, would it?

Back