KnifeDogs 1st annual MITH giveaway

OK, Now that signup has ended I will draw names and start pming everyone who they got to sent their package to!!!

Thanks to everyone who got in on this!!

OK, I have sent a pm to everyone of who they got. (that was alot of pm'ing lol)Please try to get your package out by feb.1st

If you do not get a box from the mith please let me know so I can keep track of who dont send, and so I can get something out to you.

Thanks all for joining in on this.

With in the next weekend I will put up a What I got in the MITH thread for all to post pics of their prizes!!!

Something I just thought of now thats its almost too late.
Please include a describtion of the contents of you package in your package, ie. some of us may not know exactly what variety of wood it is unless you tell us. Same applies to other materials, Just as a curtesy, please.

Something I just thought of now thats its almost too late.
Please include a describtion of the contents of you package in your package, ie. some of us may not know exactly what variety of wood it is unless you tell us. Same applies to other materials, Just as a curtesy, please.

Thats a good point Delbert, I figured everyone would do that already but I should have pointed that out.

If you can please mark everything so people know what kind of wood, metal or other material they are getting, the person recieving might not know what the chunk of wood or metal is!!

Is that package for me Chris ?????:D

Mine's a done deal in the morning.
I hope everything will be useful,:unsure: if not.....pay it forward. 2thumbs

Thanks,
Rudy

Hell NO....Thank god.....I would have had a hell of a time figuring out what to send you....haha You have like 15 of every darn thing:eek:

+1 on the if you dont need it, PIF. Good idear there Marlboro:D

Chris

Is that package for me Chris ?????:D

Mine's a done deal in the morning.
I hope everything will be useful,:unsure: if not.....pay it forward. 2thumbs

Thanks,
Rudy

Back