KnifeDogs 1st annual MITH giveaway

OK we now got 40 people signed up!!!2thumbs

Only 10 more days to get in on this.........

I hope everyone has there boxes ready, I really do not want anyone getting left out, REMEMBER if you signed up that means you are giving your word to send something out to the name that gets drawn to you!!

I'll join in. Packing a box now. I'll mail it Thursday after I get back from a business trip. Well, that's assuming I get an address by then :)

New to the whole forum thing , but not Knifemaking... 20 years at it ... Putting together a sweet box right now . This is fun...

OK............
tomorrow January 20th at 6:00 pm central time is the official deadline!!!

after 6:00 pm cst I will put the number of people we have signed up in a hat and draw them out and assign them in numerical order to the list.

I will then begin to PM everyone who they got.
Please return a pm to me so I know you got your name and address and that you have your box ready to go.

I would like all boxes sent out by Feb 1st.

You do not need to post here or anywhere who you got but please send your username with the package so they can thank you!!

If there is anyone that signed up and does not send anything, they will be put on a list. and not be included the next round.

I will also be starting a new thread for people who want to show off what they got!!

If there is anybody that does not receive anything I will try to send you something!!

Back