Basic Basket Weave Pattern

very nice knife and sheath, they maske a great package, the customer will be very happy, thanks for the WIP 2thumbs 2thumbs

Bruce, I salute you for another amazing knife. I also feel for you after putting in that hardwood floor. We ain't as young as we used to be.

Thanks much guys. Much appreciated.

Bruce, I salute you for another amazing knife. I also feel for you after putting in that hardwood floor. We ain't as young as we used to be.

Denton, I cant believe there are people that put in hardwood flooring for a living. Crawling around like an animal and up and down until my legs were like rubber. Hammering and forging is childs play compared to that.

Denton, I cant believe there are people that put in hardwood flooring for a living. Crawling around like an animal and up and down until my legs were like rubber. Hammering and forging is childs play compared to that.

It's no wonder you are sore, Bruce... you were doing it wrong. Not supposed to get up and down, you are supposed to do the whole job bent over 90 degrees at the waist.... =]

Mike

It's no wonder you are sore, Bruce... you were doing it wrong. Not supposed to get up and down, you are supposed to do the whole job bent over 90 degrees at the waist.... =]

Mike

Mike, we still have our bedroom to do, would you mind coming over and showing me how its done? hint hint :D

Truth of it is, "the helper" hussles the sticks and the hammerer stays bent at the waist and nails, and nails and nails and nails. Doing it alone is tougher even if it seems like getting a break from "the position" would be good... as you said, way too much up and down.

Bruce, if I was anywhere near you I'd come help as I could... bad back an all.

Mike

Last edited:
Truth of it is, "the helper" hussles the sticks and the hammerer stays bent at the waist and nails, and nails and nails and nails. Doing it alone is tougher even if it seems like getting a break from "the position" would be good... as you said, way too much up and down.

Bruce, if I was anywhere near you I'd come help as I could... bad back an all.

Mike

Its almost worth sending you an flight ticket. :)

Slow and steady... knee pads... immaculate posture... out think the process, just like you do solving knife making problems. Push comes to shove, it takes you way longer than you would like but you come out of it done and not crippled, it's a better road.

Mike

Back