Winding Feather Fighter

Nice one

Congrats Bruce on the award. Buddy has captured this prefectly. Now you have to get ready for the Boise show.:biggrin:

Bruce (Bing) Bingenheimer
MLazyB Custom Knives
ABS Journeyman Smith

Thanks Bing!
Yea, that boise show will be here before ya know it. You're going right? I've been building a new shed and new shop doors in my spare time.I thought life was supposed to slow down when I reached senior citizen age. Nope.

Thanks Bing!
Yea, that boise show will be here before ya know it. You're going right? I've been building a new shed and new shop doors in my spare time.I thought life was supposed to slow down when I reached senior citizen age. Nope.

Bruce, I'm so looking foward to the Boise Show :drool: I'm wondering what that you will bring:les:

Slow Down What are you talking about? :biggrin:

Take Care Pal

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives
ABS Journeyman Smith

Well, the Peace Keeper just arrived and it is gorgeous! The damascus pattern really pops and the nickel plated fittings are so bright they practically glow. The checkering on the handle is beautiful and makes it surprisingly grippy. And the sheath is just stunning. A very impressive package indeed. Thanks again Bruce.

Roger

Thanks guys! Glad you like it Roger. Sorry for the UPS idea, sounds like a bad one. Must be a better way next time.

Back