What's your first name?

If I have to tell you t's Leonard John Smith I have always went by John.
Leonard was my dads name, But I never did like answering to it in school and the only time I do now is for legal stuff.

I went by B.K. for the first 11 or 12 years of my life. Then my family just started calling me by my first name. Most people at school called me by my last name because it sounded like a nickname. As a matter of fact there were many people who thought it was my nickname.

My name is Brian K. Bebee

Bennie with an I E not a Y.:) The funny thing about that is when I first talked to someone about ordering stencils they replyed to my email with a Y in my name even after I introduced myself with my name in it, lol

I believe I introduced myself with my full name back in the day, but heck that was...... I don't remember.

My real name is David. All of my friends call me "Murph" and my soldiers call me all kinds of things behind my back I'm sure. For the record, I prefer "Murph". I rarely respond to David unless I'm with family, and even they often refer to me by other "chosen names" that I can't say here. (I know, loving family, right?) We're all a group of smart(insert explative here)s.

JatMAt, congratulations on such a long marriage. You obviously found yourself a "winner"!!! Nadine and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary on June 1st. It's kind of hard to believe it has been four years already (I have no idea what was going thru her head when she said "I do"). It's been the best time of my life though.

Zappa, make sure you swing by to see me at BLADE. I have something I need to give you.

Last edited:
Hey, finally, it's nice to know some first names. I always sign my name to my posts but for those who may have missed it, my name is Larry.

Nice to meet you all.:)

Larry

My first name is Chris, I use it on all the forums. I've never really had a nickname that stuck. In the military I had a few nicknames, the last one was Dr. Evil because I started shaving my head. One of the guys even got me a Dr. Evil phony drivers license at the mall...

Yeah, as an afterthought (Thanks to this thread), I just added my Real first name to my Signature. That might help if y'all are as forgetful as I am!:eek::D

Congrats JatMat on the marital longevity. I'm going on 29 years and it really just seems like 29 minutes (under water).
LOL

Ther's a lot to be said for stability in the household and I could have never gotten this far without my loving wife.

Steve

Sometimes I remember to sign my name and other times......

Anyway , I'm Kevin, probably ought to put it down in my signature, huh?

P.S. Congrats JatMat. I thought I was doing good going on 31, guess I gotta keep chasing ya.

To clear up any confusion.....
My first name is Rudy, and last name is Joly.
(how do you think that affected my formative years?)

Rudy

Back