What's your first name?

My first name is Suzanne. My friends call me Suz. But, NEVER call me Suze/Suzy or any permutation there of, PLEASE.

when i was a kid the only person that had mine was gary cooper. i am or was known as the okie headhunter in other parts.

Last edited:
Up until about 7 years ago I thought my name was Ted or Theodore. I had an occasion to get my actual birth certificate and found my real name is Teddy, not Ted or Theodore. So, I started using it.

Connor McCalmont, most of my buddies call me duck, ducky, duckduck, the incredible duck, duck master or the deadly duck or any variation there of, it originally came from me using duct tape on everything, then eventually evolved into duck as in the bird instead of tape.

For those of you who don't know, I'm Liam Lynch; and the only thing close to a nickname I had was Ivan Murtaugh, Ivan because I liked the name and Murtaugh after roger Murtaugh from lethal weapon, I used him as a character in English and my friends called me Ivan for months

Well shucks, I read 3 pages before I realized it was an old thread! Great idea, guess y'all know my first name...... Ken.

As interesting as it is to learn the real names, the stories behind the handles is good also..

Ken H.

Back