Wassup for the weekend????

You make it through the weekend OK, IG? Smart idea, cooling from the inside out. ;)yea!
Dang hot weather you are getting is what we had. We had a slight break but it's coming back real quick.

Y'all stay cool and safe, everyone!

FREE BEER AT IG'S !
I made it!!!!!! Monday, was a running around day. Had my tenants served with eviction paper's yesterday. Had to go to the Housing Court to get a trial date and then to the Sheriff's Dept. for them to server the summons. It end up costing me $375.:mad::mad:

Looks like we are in for a nice weekend.:happy:Hi's in the low 80's and humidity low too.:happy: I'll be making up on Saturday a canister billet with all the scraps of Damascus from Jim Siska. Gary will be coming over to pickup the Dog Head Hammer that I got off of Ebay for him, it was $50. He'll will be playing with it when I am doing up the canister. Lunch, I'll be smoking up some BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs. We have all fresh grilled veggies from the grill. Sweet corn, eggplant, zucchini and etc.chef::red_indian:
All you Bubba's out there have a good weekend.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I will be finishing the canister billet I started last weekend, that has Jim Siska's scarps.:ridesafe:
For lunch I'll be having baked stuffed green peppers and tomatoes. I made up 4 quarts of Italian Gravy this week. So they will be stuffed with, brown rice, chourico, extra sharp cheese and gravy.:taz:

Danngit IG yer makin me hungry again!

I'm headin back North tomorrow after a lovely week in TN visiting my woman and her folks. Just got a batch of blades back from Peters' HT so plenty to work on. I'ma take the one with the sloppiest grind, sharpen it up and beat the livin' snot out of it!!! Cut cardboard and scrap lumber till it won't cut no more and then see what it takes to break the thing. Is it weird that I think that's fun?

Last edited:
Gary will be coming over to pickup the Dog Head Hammer that I got off of Ebay for him, it was $50.

I was wonderin who the lucky dog was that won that auction. I had it on my watch list and forgot about it til after the auction had ended. I sure would like to have one of those.

I was wonderin who the lucky dog was that won that auction. I had it on my watch list and forgot about it til after the auction had ended. I sure would like to have one of those.

Gary, will be doing a forging demo with it at September's Hammer-In.

Last edited:
Linda and I went riding today, put about 125 miles on my Old Shovelhead. This Friday coming up 8/20 I will be bringing Linda to the hospital, she is going to have a total hip replacement on the left side, so basically her riding season ended today, that sucks. After she gets out of recovery I'll be there until I have to take off to a gig that my band is playing the "Hour Bar" in West Warwick, huh, my Brother Matt owns the bar so he really can't stop my band from playing. See you all Later.

Wa..Wa..Wally how ya doin', Mr. Old Fart? Ya notice the respect

I will be having a few Bubba's over on Saturday. One will be Dick L., who is a new member here on KD and maybe Ron. Gary will be doing a little forging demo. :cool: I'll be cooking up some chicken cacciatore. The Italian Gravy, which I made up this week with the fresh tomatoes from the garden.:ridesafe:

Last edited:
Well, gotta take Linda to the hospital this morning at 8 AM. She will be have a total hip replacement surgery :sad:, and will be in the hosp. till Monday. I will be spending most of the weekend at Roger Williams Hospital with my wife.

Maybe next Saturday I'll be able to make it to Wa..Wa..Wally's house to do some forging. :biggrin:

Well, gotta take Linda to the hospital this morning at 8 AM. She will be have a total hip replacement surgery :sad:, and will be in the hosp. till Monday. I will be spending most of the weekend at Roger Williams Hospital with my wife.

Maybe next Saturday I'll be able to make it to Wa..Wa..Wally's house to do some forging. :biggrin:

Tell her I wish her the best, BBBBB Beaver.:thumbup1:

Best to Linda's surgery Larry.

Bubba, If it's Red it's sauce not gravy. Gravy is brown for meat n taters!!

Back