Sub Hilt fund raiser WIP

Paul Long called tonight and said he has the sheath done. Wow, thats fast work and a gorgeous sheath it is. I cant say enough good about Paul. He is a wonderful leather craftsman and a genuine person also. The custom knife community is blessed to have him amongst us. Thanks so much Paul!

cid_71ED72EB-5CC3-4688-A09F-21D955F.jpg

cid_84588C82-ADD2-4B55-81A2-C4AADBC.jpg

cid_F8092E79-1E92-4AF1-9DCA-0349832.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: To the sheath and the knife!!

Please let me win, please let me win, please let me win, please let me win. :bud:

--nathan

OK this baby is finished except for sharpening and the engraving.

Here is what it looks like. I hope these pictures will do it some justice. With a buffed blade its really hard to get good images. I'm going to send it to Jim Cooper after Ken is finished with it. This knife will look good on my website and I'm sure it will make it into a magazine somewhere.

I need to change the time for the drawing from Friday to Saturday Noon PST
Kaye and I cant be home for the Friday drawing so again Saturday Noon pacific standard time. Dont worry if you miss it because I will email or call the lucky winner.

101_4583_edited.jpg

101_4584_edited.jpg

101_4585_edited.jpg

Look at this balance. I love this fighter!
101_4587_edited.jpg

Bruce and Mike, that is just mind-blowing. I've always thought the Big Bear was the ultimate knife and this just proves my point. You guys are rock stars. Thanks for all you do.

Thanks guys! Today the weather is overcast and nearly perfect for a better picture. Stay tuned for that.

Well it will be finished when it has arrived at its new home...

Mine I hope :D

Thanks Bruce & Mike bump1 for helping the kids and letting the Knifedogs get in on it goodjob1

Mike

These knife dogs are not ordinary people. They seem to be a cut above and all genuine caring types. Its you guys that helped make this fund raiser possible. I tried to post on Bladeforums and the mods all said no. Spark never did comment. Church raffles are not allowed there but here on Knifedogs a worthy cause is greeted with open arms and supported to the max. Thankyou for that gentlemen. I like this family. Group Hug!

Wow! That is really nice Bruce! You and Mike have changed my mind on dyed stag, too.

Paul's sheath is the perfect companion to the knife.

I just keep staring at that and staring at that... The sheath is a perfect color for that stag, it's going to be such a beautiful package for some lucky person. Wow wow wow. I bet Ken is anxious to get his hands on it! :D

Absolutely beautifull work Bruce. Whoever the lucky recipient of this piece is will truely cherish it.

Thank You Bruce - and Mike, Paul and Ken - for such a wonderful project. Please share pictures of the new playground equipment when it's set up. 2thumbs

Back