Shop Music Thread- what are you listening to today?

Fitzo, Alice Cooper, I saw him in concert I think it was 1975-76 I can't remember but it was his"welcome to my nightmare" tour.
he put on quite the show for back then.
I remember Alice Cooper performing Welcome To My Nightmare on an episode of The Muppett Show! (early 80s). About the same time Ozzy performed Bark At The Moon on Solid Gold.

The 80s was a strange time

One more. I had a decent day.
My favorite band, beginning to end. RIP Fat Man, Richie, Paul.

Last edited:
I did not expect when I started that vid that I would end up listening to the whole show. Interesting. Primal. Trance-y. Reminds me of the rave scenes from Matrix: Revolution and Blade. I heard elements of Maori haka and RC Church chanting. It plays well in the background for concentration, too, surprisingly.
I like these lads, in a similar vein:

They bill themselves as Viking Shamanism...ish...it actually got me into all kinds of other Norse stuff. Try Danheim on YouTube music.
And of course, listen to these guys out of Mongolia.

I did not expect when I started that vid that I would end up listening to the whole show. Interesting. Primal. Trance-y. Reminds me of the rave scenes from Matrix: Revolution and Blade. I heard elements of Maori haka and RC Church chanting. It plays well in the background for concentration, too, surprisingly.
I like these lads, in a similar vein:

IIRC Heilung also did the theme for the show VIKINGS

I believe the main title theme at least was done by the young lady Fever Ray. (It's a good album.)
Note: sorta creepy vid.

I haven't heard of Hu. Thanks! I have heard of the Tuvan group Huun Huur Tu and have some music. It's sort of music of the steppes, uses throat singing a lot. Long live vid, first few minutes give you an idea. Damned if you can't hear the horses of this nomadic people:

Last edited:
I believe the main title theme at least was done by the young lady Fever Ray. (It's a good album.)
Note: sorta creepy vid.

I haven't heard of Hu. Thanks! I have heard of the Tuvan group Huun Huur Tu and have some music. It's sort of music of the steppes, uses throat singing a lot. Long live vid, first few minutes give you an idea. Damned if you can't hear the horses of this nomadic people:

My bad, you are right about Fever Ray. Great song.

Pretty good guitar player. Made me envious how well his hands stretch. Sings even better, and looks a little like Chris Cornell (RIP), the singer for Audioslave.
Nicely done turning a Tom Morello guitar part into acoustic. I can dig some flamenco strumming anytime.

Back