Shop Music Thread- what are you listening to today?

Sean Jones

Here's an instrumental acoustic piece to leave one in awe. Three of the best guitar players on the planet at the time. Paco has passed (RIP). John is retired. Al, well, he's still from Jersey. :) The song is Al's. Originally from Elegant Gypsy.
Shredding on acoustic; hope you folks enjoy.

Al Di Meola has always been one of my favorite blues guitarists. He does a mean Flamenco too.

Smallshop

KNIFE MAKER
Love it....the Jersey guy shows up in a long sleeved T-shirt.....lol!

Perhaps I'm too much of an ol' rocker....but I do prefer the sound of that acoustic over the two classical s....

fitzo

KNIFE MAKER
Love it....the Jersey guy shows up in a long sleeved T-shirt.....lol!

Perhaps I'm too much of an ol' rocker....but I do prefer the sound of that acoustic over the two classical s....

Yeap, you can take the boy out of Jersey...

I agree about the sound. I think they still have a hard time today recording nylon-strung guitars from the concert stage. They always seem to sound like doo without the stay-in-the-studio mics used in studio albums.

Travis Fry

I doubt I'm the only non-hispanic dude from Texas that likes mariachi music, and nobody does it better than Linda Ronstadt. I play her Canciones De Mi Padre album and the follow-up Mas Canciones pretty often in the shop. I generally default to older country or newer Red Dirt/Texas country for background music, but can also be found rocking Amalia Rodrigues when the mood strikes.