Servicemember Knife Build "Recruiting Drive"

First let me appologize for taking so long to get my knife done. I had to go out of state to take care of my father.

Here is my efforts for this build.

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

Hope your father is doing better, Max. Some things have to come before knives, no matter who the knives are for. I appreciate your efforts on the build, it looks like you did a great job!

I have received all but a few knives so far. I will be leaving tomorrow for a training exercise in California and will have very little if any internet access for the next three weeks and for approximately half of the training exercise we will be completely without outside communication capabilities. For those of you who are still needing to mail knives to me, please contact "Bill T." for my shipping information. Nadine will be holding down the fort and taking care of any incoming packages. I want to get these knives shipped out to thier new owners when I get home at the end of the month so I would appreciate it if all were sent to me by that time.

Thank you guys.

Hey Guys ,

Can everyone PM me with their status , whether done or not ?​

I know some of you have posted pics and that you have sent your blade/s to Murph .​
What a PM gives me also is an idea of who is still following this .​

I have spoken to a few of you , and want to assure you all that it is just experiencing some growing pains . This has been a HUGE undertaking and the final steps still need a little working out .​
Those of you who have the supplied sheath , please note that the insert lining the blade can be taken out and fitted . It's made of Kydex . I did mine by putting it in boiling water .​

If there is anything else that anyone needs , please do not hesitate to ask .​
Thanks , Bill​

I can't believe only 4 guys in the build-off have read my previous post .

There's a point to asking for a message from you guys ....​

I read it Bill, But to be honest I just forgot about sending a MP.. I have been following this thread from the start.. Heck Im waiting to make the next batch.. Lets Get R Done!

Bill,
You know where I'm at in this since we talk but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting this project to come to a quick and happy ending so we can all move on to bigger and better things. More importantly to get those knives to those who need them. They're not doing any good sitting in a box somewhere. Like Randy, I'm waiting also on the next build and a more timely outcome. It is a good cause.

Rudy

It's a great cause and a great design guys. There'll be some happy folk out there soon!

Back