One For Each Packpocket

SBuzek

One For Each Backpocket

A couple of Backpockets I just finished up.Both are about 7-3/4" OAL with a 3-1/2" blade.
Both have 416 bolsters and pins w/410 liners.cresent nail knicks.
Both are flush in all the positions.Mill relieved liners.
One is dressed in stabilized camel bone with some file work,the other is dressed in stabilized redwood with a cut swege,
Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.
Stan

backpocket front open.jpgbackpocket half stop.jpgbackpocket cl front.jpgBackpocket cl back.jpgbackpocket cl clip.jpg

Last edited:
What can be said? Other than freakin AWESOME!!!!! That Giraffe bone looks so much like ivory, it's beatiful! I finally got some at BLADE last year and haven't made the right knife for it, the 2 sets I picked up are very thick, one is tapered toward the end, I could see an intregal in it if I can pull one off, not my area of expertise, but I like to try new things! Both knives are gorgeous, the wood is equally as nice as the G-bone! GREAT WORK!!! Rex

Hmmmm,,,,, I read the title to this thread "One for each Pick Pocket." Hmmmm,,,,,I must have spent to much time in Atlanta.

Dang Wayne,I did not even notice that till you said something.It won't let me change it either.Well just watch your backpocket so a pickpocket don't get it.:biggrin::biggrin:
Stan

Back