Hi pack

theblindog

my name is Falah, i'm from Indonesia, am a full-time Art director and a life time Knives Enthusiast (that's mean I'm just a knife user who like a good blade i can rely on). hope to learn a lot from you guys.

thx
FG
"let it be a knife"

Welcome to the pack.If you are willing to ask,someone will have the answer,
or will tell you where to find it.
Good to have you.

God bless,Keith

Welcome, FG. We would love to see some pics of the knives you use on a daily basis or that are typically found in Indonesian culture.

Welcome to the pack. As previously stated, we love pics. Please feel free to share photos of your native blades as well your every day carry and collection.

Hey there, welcome to the pack. You could'nt have picked a better place to learn. Some of the best knifemakers in the business can be found right here.

Thank you for the warms welcome...i had posted my knives,some i bought, some i made.....enjoy. AKO

what i'm posting here is some of my works, but im using my brother (FALAH) account, he helped me with translating, uploading pic, etc. for am spending much of my time in the "kitchen" and my english is not very good. but every question about my work will be answered by me, he just typed it...:D.

regards. AKO

Last edited:
Back