Hey Where Do You Live ?

My first 29 years were in Killen Alabama north west corner 60 miles east of Huntsville, now for the last 11 yrs I live in Rowlett Texas too close to Dallas I cant wait to get away from Dallas. I see Maxxcutter03 is pretty close well have to get together sometime.

Are you a Latter-Day-Saint? I have a brother living in Leeds--southern Utah.

Larry

No. We're Catholic. Salt Lake City itself is very diverse religiously now and LDS are only a slim majority these days. Outlying areas, like Leeds, are predominantly LDS though.

I live in Wilmington Ohio. Southwestern Ohio. Land of no jobs! Almost 28% unemployment! Thank GOD I make knives! Michael

30 Miles west of He!!.. I mean Phoenix, AZ in a small community called Waddell, AZ I'm on a 2 acre horse property. My pasture is about 1.25 acres and my house is on the rest. It isn't near as much firing up the forge lately as it was when I built it 4 months ago but I still manage to get in some hammer time. I just jump in the swimming pool when I'm done that cools things down pretty quick.

I live in Rumse,KY on 10 acres in the middle of nowhere. One of my friends told me that I probably don't get Saturday night live until Tuesday afternoon. Lol

I live in Wilson, NC, the Tobacco Capital of the world. It's roughly 30 miles east of the big city.......Raleigh.

Right outside Hattiesburg, MS here. Far enough in the country to shoot or pee off my porch but close enough to civilization to be convenient.

My first 29 years were in Killen Alabama north west corner 60 miles east of Huntsville, now for the last 11 yrs I live in Rowlett Texas too close to Dallas I cant wait to get away from Dallas. I see Maxxcutter03 is pretty close well have to get together sometime.

That would be great 2thumbs I like meeting new people and learning new things.

I'm in Felton, California, in the Santa Cruz mountains. 10 miles to the beach and about 25 miles down a windey road to San Jose.

im in i live 20 min outside madison wi in stoughton nice small town and nice public hunting grounds

Right outside Hattiesburg, MS here. Far enough in the country to shoot or pee off my porch but close enough to civilization to be convenient.

Mathew, I was in your neck of the woods a few years ago. I spent two weeks getting the lights back on after hurricane katrina.

I live in Barberton, Ohio, the town right next to Norton, the home of Jim Coffee. I have met the man, he does exist.:D

Mike Morehouse

I live an hour south west of minneapolis/st. paul in Mankato, Mn.
in the last 30 years we have moved a few times.
We have lived in: Iowa 3 places, Nebraska, Kansas, Kansas City twice, Oklahoma 2 places, Fargo, ND twice. I expect to move back south some time. Maybe North West Arkansas or the Springfield or Branson MO area...or Corpus Christie next door to Les.

Back