(HELP)Just out of the hospital.. Where is a cheap best place to buy wood

hi,
i have koa, walnut, oak, dogwood, curly maple, spalted maple,... you get the idea. send me a pm with rough size you need and will have some in the mail to you this week. dont need any money, just post a pic of finished knife

Kieth,
I sent a small priority box out today. Take care Bro. No worries on the shipping cost. Buy me a cold one when our paths cross?

Keith, I boxed up a bunch of wood for you today and will mail it out tomorrow. Even threw a couple little surprises in there for you. I hope our paths cross someday.

Sorry Laurence my friend... I sent it after u pm me, but maybe I didn't lay off the meds long enough LOL! just kidding let me post it here

Keith Willis
231 4th street
Port Allen,La 70767

God bless

Well Keith - You are going to be covered up with wood!!! I hope you'll be able to use that Rosewood, walnut, and "other" wood. Not sure what the "other" wood is, but it's a dense wood the Indians in Guatemala called "Jacote Fraily" or something like that. I shipped today - you should be getting it in a couple of days.

Ken H.

Last edited:
Thank u so much Ken... Hey Laurence if I sent u a pic of my hand.. Lol you would know why.. Thanks again my brothers

God bless

I'm not a nice a these fellas! I'm gonna make you come and get it....talk knives.....talk hunting......have a beer.......and what ever else comes up......we'll talk about that too.

Believe it or not Marvin... I was just sitting here hoping I can get this wound vac off and come that way.. If I don't get it off this week.. I am going o come that way anyway.. Certainly looking forward to doing so. As close as you are I hope to have a new friend that I can visit every so often

God bless

Just saw this hope you doing well and recovering fast. see the men are taking care of one of or own.:)
Keep grinding and stay well.

Hi Keith. I don't know you yet, but Ive been around on various forums for 11 years now. I've been
down with severe back problems but I'm getting back on my feet just fine. I plan to be more active
on this forum of Tracys, plus someone needs to keep an eye on Bruce!
I don't have a variety to send you, but I have some of the purdest South Texas MESQUITE you'll ever
see. I you don't like it just pitch it in the BBQ pit :lol: A package will be heading for Louiseanna in
about a week. Now, go get well! I've done my tour in many hospitals and it's no fun!
Robert Hensarling
4326 E. Main
Uvalde, Texas 78801
www.mesquiterocker.com

Back