bills money is very short .I am out of
wood and was hoping you guys could give
me an idea as to a good place to buy
some cheap handle material... I am not looking
for no certain wood just something I could
afford to purchase. Thanks for any ideas

God bless
Keith

Spoken like a true knifemaker. Right out of the hospital and back in the shop.
What type of knife you making?I may have something lying around here for the price so shipping?

I've got some Osage and some Purpleheart and maybe a few other things I could send you. PM, email, or better yet give me a call and I'll get ya fixed up. You want blocks or scales?

welcome home Keith. hope your road to recovery is a smooth one.

what size blanks you looking for? folder scales, hidden tangle?

Pm me am address and I'll send you a box of assorted Oregon woods and or what I might have under the bench.

Erik

Wow I want to thank all u guys for the generous offers.
I had 13 knives ready for handles before going into the hospital
Most of these and maybe all I plan to use for neckers
I fell very humble that you all would think this much of me
I pray that someday I would be able to return the favor
This is one of the great things about kd

God bless
Keith

Glad to hear you are out of the Hospital and are eager to get back in the shop.

One thing I learned along time ago with all of my trials with medicals bills is as long as you send them something every month there really isn't much they can do to you. So don't stress out to bad.

P.M. me your address and I will send you a couple of blocks of stabilized woods.

Keith, Way to get back at it brother! Glad to hear your home and on the mend.

Like the rest of the pound. I would be able to send over somthing for ya to work with... Send me a message wit you info. and what size or type (blocks/scales) that your needing. Im sure I have a couple pieces here that would suit ya.

God Bless YA
Randy

Hey Dog,

I'm out of town, out of shop. I will be back the end of the month and if you PM me your address, I will send a box your way then.

Adding you to my prayers!

You have directions to my shop. If you feel good enough to drive an hour.....come I got some stuff you can pick through.

I have some "scrap" left over from cutting up the claro walnut. They are all 2" x 1.5" x between 3" and 4 " if you want it is yours. just pm me you address.

And this is why i love the forum everyone wants to help as they can. i only have words being a college student/newbe knifemaker , so i hope u recover fast n get some of ur bills gone n make some more beautiful peices of "cutting" art.

Guys let me first say,I am in awe,but not at all surprised at the generosity of you guys.
Knifedogs is a great place with some even greater people.. You guys will never realize what all this means
Thank you all

Hey Marvin, I heal a few days and I will get with ya.. If nothing else I would really like to meet with you and get to know you.

God bless

Hey Gdesigns thanks for the thoughts and words. Means a lot just knowing others are pulling for as well as praying for me. I consider you all my brothers... I have a v few sisters here as well
Thanks again

God bless

Keith

PM your address. I would be happy to send to you some scales. Stabilized Oak, Stabilized Walnut, I'll check the pile.

I hope you heal up soon. Being in the hospital - just plain stinks.

DeMo

Hey guys I will say it again.. I am very humbled with all the generosity. I have set here with tears in my eyes ( yeah I an a softy) just thinking about this great bunch of guys we have here. I hope I, in some small way can repay you all and pray I will be able to do the same for others..
I think for now, I have enough wood on the way to do for a while. I will again say Thank you all and my God bless all here..
I will continue to ask for your thoughts and prayers through this season in my life..
I do plan to be in the shop as soon as I am able

God bless

Get well soon brother. Yeah, you know you are in the right spot when you are to late to give something away because the person has already been inundated with offers!

Back