(HELP)Just out of the hospital.. Where is a cheap best place to buy wood

I do wish it was Erik.. Dr just removed the wound vac on Fri and a nurse is coming out every day to change the dressings.. Dr says 6 more weeks before completely healed.. Not what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for checking

God bless

Keith,
That IS what you wanted to hear! Just let your hand heal. Much better that going back into the hospital.

Glad to hear you are getting better.

Thanks Laurence... You are right. This is the first time I have been through something like this.. I pray it will be the last!
I will forever be thankful yet indebted to each and everyone of you for your thoughts, prayers and help..

God bless

Hi Keith

I've been away on business travels for the past couple of weeks, only logged onto the forum today after about three weeks or so. saw your post about being in hospital. Sorry to hear about it, but glad to hear you are on the mend.

I'm facing some time in hospital myself soon - I need to have surgery to fix carpal tunnel syndrome in my right wrist/hand. I'm really not looking forward to it. I dislike hospitals, (so far I have been lucky enough never to have spent any time in one) and i'm petrified at the thought of being put under general anaesthetic. (i have heard too many stories about it to feel safe).

Once again I am amazed by what a great bunch of people there are on this forum, friendly, caring and generous to a fault. I have a few bits of wood I could send you from down in South Africa if you could use them. It would be fairly expensive to ship them from here, but I will be in San Francisco in April and I could certainly bring some with and ship it to you while I'm in the US.

I will keep you in my prayers, hope you are able to get back in the shop soon.
Kind Regards
Rick

Thank you so much Rick... While I was in the hospital,one of the incisions was at the wrist an I had been having trouble with carpal tunnel... Doc fixed that while he was in there.. Thanks for your prayers

God bless

Back