Hello from Texas

phantomdave

Im not a knife maker, but I am an enthusiast. I only buy what I am going to use...no safe queens here. Perhaps someday I will try my hand at knife making, Im sure it would give me a new perspective. But until then I will leave it in the hands of those of you who do it best. Thanks for letting me come along for the ride.

Respectfully,
David Sims

Welcome to the pack David. Enthusiasts are more than welcome here. I hope you enjoy our little corner of the net we call home.

Welcome, David. You've come to the right place for good people, good fun and knives, knives and more knives.

Denton Eller "Illigitimi Non Carborundum" Thats good advice...Thanks maxcutter03, I hope everyting is good on your side of town, Nice blades!
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

David

Welcome David. But a word of caution, this place will test your will about buying knives,
lots of great work here for "future use" as in, "I could use that knife in the future."
Dozier

David, I too am an enthusiast who doesn't particularly care for safe queens. That's what makes KnifeDogs such a dangerous place! You will covet glorious breathtaking work on here that after following some WIPs (Work In Progresses) you will appreciate the value enough to justify the price of some pieces you gotta have, but can't imagine risking damage to!

KnifeDogsWelcomeSmallAni.gif

Back