Greetings from Minnesota

House of Burl

Hey KnifeDogs... My name is Kully. I am in the really-cool-wood-for-custom-knife-handles business and I am the owner of the House of Burl. Perhaps some of you know me; I began my ecommerce career back in '04 as edogged over on ebay. I still trade there from time to time and my rank is 1285 with 100% positive feedback. I now sell from my website www.houseofburl.com. Please check it out. I work hard building it up so that you can shop for really-cool-wood any time. I have been in the wholesale distribution business all of my life and I strive to provide the best products and service. If any dogs are interested I can toss a bone out once in a while for you to chew on. I am new to forums so please bear with me as I get up to speed. I am glad to be here and I look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks... Kully

kd1
kd2

kd4
kd3

kd5
kd6

Bark if you like wood and please say hello...

Last edited:
Welcome Kully. How appropriate, a wood pecker for your avatar. Look forward to seeing some wood. Doug

Thank you all for you kind words and welcome. The woodpecker was a juvenile when he first visited me. He hung around on my deck railing just long enough for me to get out my camera and take a few shots through the window. He comes back every year and has a mate in the area. I saw him again this past weekend. I can’t believe how big he is now. I will try to get some wood posted real soon... Kully

Last edited:
Thank you. I am in Prior Lake just south of Minneapolis. It is far enough out that it still has a small town feel but it is growing rapidly... Kully

Hey Kully thats awesome. My wife is in dental school at the U of M. Next time im out there I'll look you up also going to go see the BOSS DOG he just doesn't know it yet.

mike

House of Burl is now a proud forum owner at KnifeDogs. I will offer items for sale in my forum [House of Burl] and in the supplies section of the classifieds. Please check it out. Thanks... Kully

Last edited:
Welcome to KnifeDogs Kully. Your wood always looked good on eBay, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it here.

Back