Greetings All and...

Rusty

Long time fan of sharp edged art, especially historic styles of hawks and knives designed with old age character. So very little polish and shine for me, fair to say I quite like primitive iron.

While I know I've crossed paths with a few of you who contribute here and round the internet on other blade forums I hope to contribute a bit round here too.

Hey Stabber!

[insert warm human hand shake with a soft smile here]

Regards,

Rusty

Thanks for the welcome Standing Bear and LR Adkins.

I see we share an interest in fine hawks...

...and a fine looking pup you have in your arms Larry, what breed?

Rusty, the dog is a miniature Schnauzer that we fostered for a while until the dog rescue found a friend to take him.

I like all primitive work and like recreating period pieces. I used to make hawks for my buckskinner friends but haven't made any for a while.

Thanks to all for your friendly welcome.

Very nice to be in the company of fellow sharp-edged creators and collectors.

Look forward to chatting with you round the forums.

LR Adkins I thought that might be a Schnauzer, but wasnt' sure.
Glad to see that there's good guys like you round to care for a fine pup like that.
If there's any pics round the forum of knives you've made in the past for fellow buckskinners, direct me to them.
I'd enjoy taking a look at them.

Regards, Rusty

Thanks to all for your friendly welcome.

Very nice to be in the company of fellow sharp-edged creators and collectors.

Look forward to chatting with you round the forums.

LR Adkins I thought that might be a Schnauzer, but wasnt' sure.
Glad to see that there's good guys like you round to care for a fine pup like that.
If there's any pics round the forum of knives you've made in the past for fellow buckskinners, direct me to them.
I'd enjoy taking a look at them.

Regards, Rusty

Rusty, I just started back making knives. I have one posted in the knife picture forum. I have a couple more in my gallery.

Larry

Back