getting your knives into dealers hands

Hi Stephan,

I have 11 knife orders on my list from clients who saw a knife on Les's site, by your line of reasoning I would owe Les his commission on those sales even though they never talked to Les at all.....

Just send me a nice Bowie and we can call it even! :D

Just to clarify a little. I don't expect net-30 from a maker, just don't dog me the day after you send me the knife. If you deliver it I'll write you a check!!!!

Now unless I am sending you a knife on Consignment, Then I have all the right in the world to wait for that check to be in my bank account before I even package up the knife. Much less bug you 5 min. after it's in the mail or the next day.

:confused:

Gentlemen, thank you all for your posts. I have learned from each and every one of them and that's why I like this bunch of mutts so much.

Now unless I am sending you a knife on Consignment, Then I have all the right in the world to wait for that check to be in my bank account before I even package up the knife. Much less bug you 5 min. after it's in the mail or the next day.

:confused:

While you do have the right, I think this creates a difficult situation for a Dealer and you will find them less willing to work with you.

I see your point though.

Back