Database error currently in progress--

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
We have a database issue going on right now. It seems when you use the "go to first new message" in a thread, you get the error. I have opened a tech support ticket. Try not to use that button I guess.. If this is a typical error, it will grow and spread. Hopefully the tech guys at URLjet can get it fixed right away but the place bellies up...:unsure:

We seem to still be having the issue. I have asked the tech support guys for some additional attention to this.

Error fixed?

I believe we found the problem and have it fixed.

Let me know if you have any issues but just checking a couple things it looks like we are back in business.
:bud:

I have just been able to use KD. Tracy, thanks for the Saturday morning work on this and getting the Tech Support crew working too.

tech support didn't fix this, we flipped a switch yesterday that shouldn't have acted like it did. we unflipped it and we are back to good.

flipped and unflipped is high level technical computer talk that we don't expect most people to understand....mostly because we don't have a clue how all this voodoo works ourselves...

Tracy, with great power comes great responsibility! Be careful when you start flipping switches.

Internet_Cut_Off_Switch.jpg

Everything is working fine here now.Thanks for the fix I was starting to have KD withdrawal.

Larry

Back