**** 3rd Annual KnifeDogs Mith Giveaway ****

Rudy, you are only 3 hours east of me, come on down to my shop and I'll show you how easy it is to make "one day Damascus".

IMG_3018.jpg

ernie

Rudy, you are only 3 hours east of me, come on down to my shop and I'll show you how easy it is to make "one day Damascus".

ernie

That's a tempting offer Ernie.
There's a lot of places I'd like to go but can't at the immediate moment. Keep it in mind for a later date though.

Thanks,
Rudy

Hi Ernie,

Never made it to NY closes I have been was South Carolina but if I get out that way I will be sure to look you up and thanks for the compliment on my damascus, that is some nice damascus you posted above as well. Your always welcome to stop by here if your out in the Pacific North Wet, I like having other makers stop by.

Last edited:
Alright !
I was getting concerned that you fell in the hat picking names and couldn't get out.

:s12137:

Rudy

Starting to draw names now so everyone can expect to see pms shortly.

Bruce, the back is about the same, sore. Anything I do it starts to hurt fast. I am on oral steroids now if that dont help I think I am getting a fusion, not sure yet.
Thanks for asking.

ok everyone should have gotten a pm with their mailing info except Dwane Oliver

Dwane..... your inbox is full so I cannot send you the info.

Yep, Got it Ernie!! :) Are we allowed to say who we got and or contact them to see what kinda stuff they like or use? Or is this a secret?

LMAO.. Homie.. :D I will contact him on a PM and send mine off Monday! Thanks Ernie for putting this together. BIG FUN!!!

Back