3rd Annual KD July KITH

I'm in for Sure! I love KITH's. Don't get out much so it's the perfect way to see others work and get some feedback on your own.

I don't think we started another thread last year, but people would post that they received it and possibly a picture in the main KITH picture thread. Here's last years picture thread if you haven't already seen it.... http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?18641-KD-July-KITH-official-picture-thread

This is essentially a gift exchange... not really the place for a critical review, but I'm sure if you wanted some feedback, you could obtain it from the recipient privately.

Thank you for that link, there were some magnificent knives given last year! I'm excited to be a part this year and will strive to produce the best knife I can.

I'm in. I'm new here but lots of us know each other from BF. :) Now to decide which idea to make as a KITH knife... It seems silly to just use one of my regular patterns, but then again, I don't want to stray so far from my comfort zone it's unfinished or has first generation flaws as I call all the goofs or other things I'd change on the second time around for a design.

I'm excited... we're starting to get some warmer weather. My shop/garage isn't heated, so it's pretty sporadic over the winter. I started one before it got cold that I think might be kind of cool. It's definitely different than what I've been making lately, but in a good way (IMO)

I think I'm in. Admittedly, I've entered several and only actually produced for one because life has a way of intervening. Anyway, I'll try.

Last edited:
Back