WIP for G2 in Las Vegas

Les Voorhies

Badge Boss Admin Dog Catcher
I've been threatening to make more bali's for a couple years now and so I'm finally getting to it and should have them done for the USN show in Las Vegas. I'll try to get some more progress photos as I go but I'm still filling orders too so it's hard to know if I'll actually be able to keep up on this WIP.

g2wip001.jpg

I don't know if I'll be able to get all of these done in time, a couple of them are to be delivered at the show and I still have to cut liners for one more Titan when I get the ti in. I'm hoping to heat treat tomorrow, then I can give my shop little bit of a cleaning while they soak.

g2wip002.jpg

Les
is that what those thingies are called ?? Knives
i think i might have a couple thingies that look kinda like that (LOL)
now if i could just remember where i put them ..
Of course im just messing with ya ,but seriously why arn't they done yet ??
your supposed to sleep after the show not before it ,He He looking pretty good there keep it up.

Hey Les... on your balisongs, are you using a tang pin for the open position and hidden "zen" pins for the closed position? What do you use for your zen pins?... are they solid press-fit or some sort of barrel screw?

Erin

Hey Les... on your balisongs, are you using a tang pin for the open position and hidden "zen" pins for the closed position? What do you use for your zen pins?... are they solid press-fit or some sort of barrel screw?

Erin

There are no tang pins, zen pins cover both open and closed stops. I use hardened dowel pins (3/32" on these)

Back