What's your production EDC today?

Kershaw Blur Serrated Tanto in my front right pocket for the last four years. Wenger Officer SAK in left front pocket. My son bought this for me about 15 years ago when he was 10 or 11. Before I moved to Tennessee my right knife was a Kershaw Scallion. Buck 110 in my back pocket from the age of 12 till 21 even in school...remember those days?

Pat

Benchmade 746 Mini Onslaught. It is a nice slicer. I would like for it to sit a bit lower in my pocket!
IMG_0435.jpg

I'm with Rferra, I carry a Kershaw Leek with the clip removed. Smart a$$ brother-in-law picked it up and said, "this is how I check the sharpness of a knife" and proceeded to shave a patch on his arm. The Leek took two dime sized patches of skin off with the hair. I asked him if he thought it was sharp enough after I got him a couple of band aids.

For a while now, two have been in primary rotation, OLBLK Kershaw Blur and Hogue EX-01 4" drop point with Green G-mascus.

These are new ones , my old kershaw finally wore out . The longer one is a cold steel holdout in aus-8 and the spyderco yojimbo in cpm S30V
the cold steel is a big blade 4" cutting edge good knife but hard to open and close but locks up really tight . I like the spyderco yojimbo its very sharp and a lot easier to open . I switch back and forth between them

Attachments

• EDC 001.jpg
    EDC 001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 23
  • EDC 002.jpg
    EDC 002.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 22
  • EDC 003.jpg
    EDC 003.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 20
  • EDC 004.jpg
    EDC 004.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 20
It varies between a few. Smith and Wesson special ops(it is down now, I am making a better blade for it out of high carbon steel). CRKT M16 with a tan handle. Old timer improved muscrat when I am feeling nostalgic. I carry now an Imperial pocket knife with a bale. I made a clip so it is easy in and out and not cross ways in my pocket looking like I have a knife in my pocket.

I always carry my Junkyard Dog II. I have more expensive knives, and knives that are a million times better in regards to fit, finish and materials but I've carried it so long that nothing else will do. That and after having the blade re-heat treated, it takes and holds a wicked sharp edge for a while.

Benchmade Mini Griptilian BM556, and a Swiss Army Knife Mechanic ( the one with the nifty little pliers) Dan

Back