What did Santa bring?

Self Made Knives

All right guys. I'm nosy, what did Santa bring you? I'd also love to hear about the knives you made as gifts and how happy your loved ones were to get them.

I'll start, a SOG hawk and mini hawk from my little girl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I got some cool stuff but my favorite by far.......the most thoughtful gift from my 5 year old boy.

Weeks back, he overheard me saying to my wife that I wanted a dry erase marker board for my shop to keep orders on. He remembered that and went and told his teacher at school and he made me one and wrapped it up himself and gave it to me this morning. Best gift I can remember. :)

Hides for leather work, Sheffield multi- tool, and warmer cloths for the cold shop. I think wife is trying to get me out of the house. Lol

I have a torn up shoulder, I haven't been able to pull my bow back in months. My son bought me a Barnett cross bow. Awesome!!!

My wife gave me money to get an electro-etcher and a makers mark stamp for leather!
I am super excited to etch my knives!!!! I will be hitting you guys up for recommendations in another thread...

Merry Christmas to all my new friends this year!
- Jason

My Wifey gave me some warm pajamas and a super cool Carhart vest with a collar. I gave her a cool Carhart ladies vest and a few sets of earrings.

I got a book I've been wanting for awhile which contains the Wells Fargo Bank corporate report of all stagecoach and train robberies from 1870-1885 with detailed accounts of the robbery, the suspects, and $ amount recovered on a case by case basis. I spend a good amount of my winter time researching Old West history and potential places to metal detect in the summer.

I got a book I've been wanting for awhile which contains the Wells Fargo Bank corporate report of all stagecoach and train robberies from 1870-1885 with detailed accounts of the robbery, the suspects, and $ amount recovered on a case by case basis. I spend a good amount of my winter time researching Old West history and potential places to metal detect in the summer.

What a great way to see the country. The perfect hobby.

I was Blessed with our 7 great-grandchildren here all at the same time. For about 15 minutes. Then they stayed. And stayed. And stayed. At bedtime they didn't go home. They were all here today, too. I am currently in the Man Cave with the door locked and "Gold Rush" turned up real loud to drown out the din. I don't know if they are staying another day but I'm not. Bless their little hearts. By the way, I'd like to be standing behind the guy that invented toy guns (that make noise and shoot darts) with a two x four.

My sales manager got me a bottle of scotch ... Johnny Walker Black. He recently asked me what scotch I drink the most. Wish I'd said Blue.

I got a 'new to me 'car. It is a 2005 mini S convertible with only 3,500 miles. The bad part is I don't get to pick it up until April when the owner gets back to Ohio :(. But OH, the excitement!!!!

I got a 'new to me 'car. It is a 2005 mini S convertible with only 3,500 miles. The bad part is I don't get to pick it up until April when the owner gets back to Ohio :(. But OH, the excitement!!!!

Smithy,
Cool car for S. Cal, I can't see it as a winter car for Ohio anyway so its best in the garage until spring.

We went light for Christmas. After the new year my family is headed to Disneyworld. I am looking forward to seven warm days without any snow.

DeMo

Gopro hero4, but now I need a computer from the space shuttle to do the video editing. I always wanted a mig welder so that happen also. All in all a good day

Back