Welcome Joe Mason - master engraver

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Joe hasn't made it here yet. He will. He got hung up in the registration. Joe and I go back a ways on several projects. He went to engraving full time last year after paying his dues for 10 years. His heart gave him a little trouble awhile ago but he's back at it and I'm tickled to have him here.

Say hello to Joe and give him a nice welcome please...

Joe, we need some pictures of your work posted please...

Thanks guys,
I made knives 15 years ago and then got into the engraving. I was not a good knife maker, but I have seen several really nice one over the years and was thinking maybe I can do a little better now. Look forward to learning from you guys and with a little luck maybe I can do a decent knife.

Tracy wanted a photo..... Here is the last knife I engraved. It is a March of Dimes Auction knife. Don't know the detail of the auction. I work with John Cohea who is a member here. I am afraid of leaving someone off that participated in the project and will give this information later or let John update us. I am posting a photo of the engraving only because I agreed to let Jim Cooper photo and show the final product first.

Joe

March%20of%20Dime%20Bolster%20750.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Joe,
hello there

Welcome to the pack!

Great work on the March of Dimes knife.
Look forward to seeing more of your work, please post some when you can.

Mike

Welcome Joe,I met you at Blade '08,You had a T Bose Yukon you showed me in your hand!,that you engraved.
I was with Mississippi J. Culpepper.
-Vince

welcome Joe! You sure do awesome work. It was a few years ago Tracy introduced me to you at Blade2thumbs

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. I remember doing the Bose Yukon. That was the last one I did and was a lot of fun seeing it at the Blade Show.

Joe

Back