Wassup for the weekend????

I'll be heading all the way to New Bedford to help Wa..Wa..Wally (whether he likes it or not) finish the no weld grinder for the HI raffle.

I don't think so. It's opening day tomorrow and he will be fishing. I'll be talking with him tonight and let you know if things have changed.

Finished welding up the "No WELD grinder" that Wa..Wa..Wally is going to raffle off at the HI on 4/2410. Pain my annual dues for the knife guild so I could be entered into the drawings at the HI. Hope I win the grinder, it has such a great weld job on it 2thumbs, (Wa..Wa..Wally post a pic), although their are a few other cool item on the list.

Tonight, my band, minus the drummer, I think we have another drummer to set in, is going to play a set at a benefit tonight for the Coventry Girls Softball Team, so I'll be going there, with my new amp. It's a Line 6, these new modeling amps are kinda like a computer with a speaker attached. This particular amp "models" other classice amps of the past and present, quite nice.
A lot of "tube snobs" give these digital amps the cold shoulder as they say that solid state and digital amps don't have the warmth and depth of a tube amp, heck I play for myself and with my tinnitus, I can no longer hear the difference and neither would most people in the audience or even 50% of the "tube snobs" :eek:

Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend.

Geeze, I been back from vacation a week and squaw has had me swamped with honey-do's! :eek:
I had a great time on vacation while wife preferred to stay home and take care of the pups, etc. We had snow coming when I left. I flew to Phoenix and son John picked me up. We went to Cabela's and then messed around town a tad before a short stop at his place before we drove to Lake Havesu City to hook up with my brother at his place in town close to the water.

We got out fishing the next morning and caught a couple of smallies. Wind came up and water got rough, so we called it quits. A few more outings didn't produce much.

Spring Break was in full force at Lake Havasu! Near naked chicks everywhere, IG!

A few days later, youngest son Casey showed up from Vegas for a couple of days and then I rode back to Vegas with him for a few days of shopping at BassPro and kicking around on the desert while blowing up stuff with .45 pistols.

I flew out of Vegas for home and found the weather much improved here in Iowa.

Since daughter and wife moved my departing flight time up a few days, I didn't get the sons' hunter knives finished before I left. I gotta get them done and shipped. I have just a few hours more work to get done on them.

Geeeeh!!! You are real getting old you Ole Redskin. You didn't send me any pic's of the chicks spring breaker:unsure::mad:

Last edited:
We be PARTYING tomorrow. Today is cooking and filling 100# tanks. I also hope to get done my stand alone unit, it has a forge , post-vise and anvil in a H Frame. Will post pic's.2thumbscool 1

I just got my puter running.:confused: The monitor died and I had another one on hand and that one wasn't any good.:mad: Go to the show in Mystic tomorrow. See you Bubba's there.2thumbs

Got The BBBB Beaver coming over tomorrow.:eek:I'll be cooking up a pot of Portagee Fava Beans today. I still have to finish wiring my cellar shop.:unsure: I hope all you Bubbas out there have a good weekend.2thumbs

This Weekend I'll be Hangin out at Indian Georges Place for 3 days!!!:running dog::bud:

I hear my Friend Jim Siska will be showing up2thumbs

Yo Bubba, You get that Surface grinder squared away. I got 40 blades to iron outhuh1

I'll be in Niagra Falls Friday till Tuesday. (Canadian side) Bon Jour

I would rather be at Wa..Wa..Wally's, but, this is one of the reasons I'll have been married :D for 25 yrs. :eek: :rolleyes:

Hope all you Bubba's have a great time,,,LOTSA FIRE and RINGING ANVILS 2thumbs

Back