Walrus Dagger

Wade Hougham

Here is another one for my great friend KT.

The 1080 blade is 6" long and the walrus tusk grip is 5 3/4" counting the musk ox and buffalo horn spacers. This was a real fun build, one I couldn't wait to see how the end product was going to look.

This sheath is not for this dagger but it is a good prop. Sheath made by none other than KT himself.

Thanks for taking the time to view and as always any and all comments are welcome.

Attachments

• Dagger for Terry 023.jpg
    Dagger for Terry 023.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Dagger for Terry 024.jpg
    Dagger for Terry 024.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Dagger for Terry 029.jpg
    Dagger for Terry 029.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Wade this is a GREAT piece of work and you have made my wife and me very PROUD to be the owners of this knife. You just keep coming up with all new styles. We will be very happy to display this at our knife show in December. I have sent it to Linda Stone to be scrimshawed. She said it was a beautiful knife and was looking forward to working on this one for us. Your friend Terry. KT

Terry, My pleasure.................
Mike, Ausbrooks and George, Thank you for the comments, they are very much appreciated.

Wade

Wade,
I've been hunting for the last 12days and couldn't see these photos on my dumb phone because I was too far back in the woods.
Man oh man! You have realy stepped up your game now! That is beautiful,first class,top notch! I love the combination of materials. That sheath is not for this knife? It ought to be! Cow,armadillo,buffalo,musk ox,walrus...you just emptied half of Noah's ark!
Outstanding!

Eric, Randy, Art and Calvin,
Comments like these really make my day. Thank you.:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

Wade

That's just gorgeous, Wade. Is the walrus an artifact piece? Looks like it might have been a bearing for a fire bow.

Wade I am looking forward to making the next walrus ivory one with you.. Looking for a good piece of walrus and I am sure I will get it from Mark Knapp. This piece turned out just WOW... KT:happy:

Back