Updates - Hometown Hero Build

Hey Bill T.
Jim Coffee hooked up with some 101st Airborne that are being deployed.
OK with you to distribute our knives to them???

Steve

Hey, Franklin or Kevin! Great job on the knife and sheath! What do you use for attaching the sheath? Pics would be terrific!

Sorry denny the sheath is all k-robinson, He posted a pic in sheath area you could ask on this one there is a tec lok.
I should have it in hand sone so i can take more pics then, thanks for the comments.

This is awesome. I cant help but feel proud with seeing all these awesome knives and the craftsmanship and love that you guys put into them. Its just too cool! Now that some of you have made the knife.. What do you think of the design, overall.. functionality etc. Im curious to know if now that you have a finished knife in hand.. Darn good good work on these guys!!

God Bless and Protect our troops..

That sheath he whooped up for your knife Larry is SICK! I have been watching his work since he joined KD.. I have been super impressed by his designs and ability to take what I have always considered plain and even boring.. and make it EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!

This is awesome. I cant help but feel proud with seeing all these awesome knives and the craftsmanship and love that you guys put into them. Its just too cool! Now that some of you have made the knife.. What do you think of the design, overall.. functionality etc. Im curious to know if now that you have a finished knife in hand.. Darn good good work on these guys!!

God Bless and Protect our troops..

Overall I like the design a lot. All of the grooves in the grip are a bit of a pain to work around and keep cleaned out but other than that I think it is a great knife.

Thanks Randy,
You now i love your stuff, only thing i would do differently is less cutout in handle. I liked the ideal of thong tube
but wanted 3 bolts/ screws in this puppy, so i just added the exstra hole.
But me and you have talked i like a heavy handle and thats just me, your design rocks, felt good in hand, and not over bulky.
Would love to see one with a skull crusher what you think?
K-Rob sheath is out standing and his prices i thought were really fair for the outstanding work he puts out.

I got 2 beautiful knives from Paul Ausbrooks, gonna deliver tomorrow or next.

Anyone else have them done and ready for delivery? I got guys waiting....

Haven't heard from many of you builders in quite some time.
Any way you can PM me with your personal timeframes...?
Thanks.

Bill, mine are ground and ready for HT. I will be sending them in to Peters', along with my usual batch of misfits, in a week or two. (I like to send as many as possible at once, usually, for various reasons.) Anyway, this puts my lead-time at 60-days or so, including having Kydex pants made for them.

If you have people who need the knives sooner, I will happily send them in right away. Just let me know. Thanks again to all involved!!

Mine is with Brad at Peter's right now... I'm watching the mail everyday for it to come back! :D

My Knives are done, but I can't find my eyelets for the Kydex sheath, so i ordered more from Boss last night. All I have to do is finish the sheath and sharpen them up. I should have these completed and out in a few days.
DSC01401.jpg

Back