Today's EDC

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

Today I am carrying "The Westin" designed by Les George as sold by Kershaw.
It is a great piece, has a flawlessly smooth action and is shaving sharp.
I've said this before but here goes: I don't care where these come from, they are great quality and an American Maker and Designer of the highest regard is profiting from them.
The value is astounding and if your just a little short on bucks or don't think that you will live long enough to make it to the top of the list ( my situation) to get an American "Les George" original, then these are for you.
See, everything has a purpose.

respectfully submitted,
Steve Janik
IMG_0407.jpgIMG_0408.jpg

I would really like to own a real, handmade, Les George knife but I don't have a lot of money and I am considered 100% disabled by the VA and SS. So................... I probably won't get on the list to own one so I buy LG designed production knives so I can say that they were designed by this Jarhead friend of mine. If I continue to exist past my projected expiration point I'll buy a real, honest to God, Leslie George designed and built real one. Why? Because Bianca is the nicest, most beautiful person I ever met!

I would really like to own a real, handmade, Les George knife but I don't have a lot of money and I am considered 100% disabled by the VA and SS. So................... I probably won't get on the list to own one so I buy LG designed production knives so I can say that they were designed by this Jarhead friend of mine. If I continue to exist past my projected expiration point I'll buy a real, honest to God, Leslie George designed and built real one. Why? Because Bianca is the nicest, most beautiful person I ever met!

She's a keeper Denny! :)

Back