The Winner of the Sub Hilt Fighter is:

Heres a pic of Jerry and myself. I'm the balding but handsome one, Jerry is the smiling one holding the knife.

101_4648_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Jerry !!!

Bruce that is a fantastic knife.

Thanks Craig
Today at church we had a special service that allowed the totals of all the fund raisers from all the members. They all together totalled $27, 300. All the playground equipment is now paid for and the extra is gong to various childrens needs here in Walla Walla. This was a fun ride with a happy ending. 2thumbs

Congratulations, Mr. Bump, on both the fund raiser and the incredible knife. Thanks to you and to your church there will be a lot of little children who may not know what a sub-hilt fighter is or who you all are but they will know the simple fun that every child deserves. May God bless you all.

Congratulations, Mr. Bump, on both the fund raiser and the incredible knife. Thanks to you and to your church there will be a lot of little children who may not know what a sub-hilt fighter is or who you all are but they will know the simple fun that every child deserves. May God bless you all.

Thats a wonderful compliment Denton. Thank You. There are several people from church going to help assemble the equipment but we cant go until next year. I wish I could see their faces when its all set up and the kids get turned loose. :D

Thats a wonderful compliment Denton. Thank You. There are several people from church going to help assemble the equipment but we cant go until next year. I wish I could see their faces when its all set up and the kids get turned loose. :D

Probably be just as big as grin on yours......... :rolleyes::D 2thumbs

Again you are all the best you make us proud to be knife makers. - :bud:

TA

That engraving done yet! I can't wait to see it finished out!

I just heard from Ken Hurst and the knife is finished on on its way back here. I thought it would have been here today but it couldnt be more than another day or two. Patience, Patience

Back