The Winner of the Sub Hilt Fighter is:

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Grandson Ashton drew the winning ticket today at 12:00 Noon.

The winner is: Jerry Graham of Walla Walla Washington. I know Jerry and called him. He is a happy happy man!

Thanks go to everybody for their support and heart felt donations for this worthy cause. I cant express my gratitude enough to all of you generous friends. We havent totaled up the money yet but it must be close to $3000.
We had allot of fun too and just may do it again.

101_4609_edited.jpg

101_4610_edited.jpg

101_4613.jpg

101_4617_edited.jpg

Congrats Jerry, I guess that makes you one LUCKY dog! Thanks again for this Bruce and gang. Well done. It was a gift to all of us just to be included.

Congrats Jerry, you lucky knifedog!:D
Great Job Bumps!

Thats awesome how much money you raised for such a worthy cause, way to pay it forward Bruce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Jerry! You have an heirloom knife that has so much good soul in it that it will grace your life always. You're a fortunate man. 2thumbs

fantastic effort Bruce..congratuations Jerry. I don't mind telling you I wish I would have won that but was great to watch this happen..

Congratulations Jerry!!2thumbs

Thanks again Bruce, Mike, Paul & Ken for doing such a wonderful thing for those kids
yea!

I dreamed that I won that knife.......... are you sure???????? Maybe it was just a bad dream.:eek:

You da man Bruce. If you ever do something like this again, count me in.

Robert

Robert, I had a similar dream. :) Congrats to the winner!!! Cherish that work of art. And to Bruce and everyone else who had a hand in this knife, GREAT JOB!! Let us know if you have a short fall and we'll see what we can do.

--nathan

Congrats to the winner and to the father-son team (and Paul and Ken and Alpha and Culpepper and Paul Bos and Steve Johnson) on a great knife.

Thanks again guys. We had more fun with this knife. Everything went smooth and everybody was so good to work with (except for paypal) and even they were good as we didnt have to pay much at all in transaction fees. I think next time we will just pay the fee instead of clicking "gift". I bet they wouldnt say anything.

I saw Jerry at church today and he took the knife home to play with it tonight. I need to send it to Ken Hurst asap.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that... This beauty isn't done yet by a good margin. ;) I'm really looking forward to Mr Hurst's magic on this bad boy.

Congrats Jerry!!!
You are the man Bruce! Sorry I have been off line for A while. My home computer crashed so I have limited access until I get a new one.

Back