The Newell .45 cal front loader

I pinned the bowie handle scales and liners on today.

100_7396.jpg

100_7397.jpg

Bruce the knife came out amazing as did the pistol, Thanks for all your WIPs they are insperatioal as well as instructive.

Jim

Bruce the knife came out amazing as did the pistol, Thanks for all your WIPs they are insperatioal as well as instructive.

Jim

Thanks Jim, This is about the longest one I've seen but its winding down now. Still have the interior of the box to finish and possibly a combination screw driver tool. Just a few more good days should do it. :bud:

To be honest Bruce I know all good things must come to an end, I will hate to see this one end because each evening I have looked forward to a new post. Thanks again bruce, God bless.

Jim

I love how that bowie came out, once again you are a true artist Bruce.

Out of the park, Bruce!

Wow:eek:! It reminds me of one of those high-end trap shotguns with all the fancy engraving on the receiver. Maybe you ought to think about building a damascus barrelled shotgun
to go with it :).

Home run again, Bruce....just beautiful.

Dana

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Amazing Bruce, Amazing!!!

Both pieces are stunning, True works of art
2thumbs2thumbs2thumbs

p.s. My fiance said you need a manicure:D:p

WOW, just WOW!!! Bruce, you are a true artist. Love the way they came out. Love all the gold plating as well.

Jaw Drop

Thanks a lot Bruce,

I just spent about twenty minutes cleaning the drool off my computer keyboard here at work 2guns

I should've known better than to look at this thread :eek:

Now I can't wait to see the complete package...
Both of them in their custom flocked box.

urock1urock1 That is totally INSANE!!! You have some mad skill Bruce. That is the nicest set I have seen. I bet the owner is going to be proud as a peacock, or prouder. I would be!

Back