Tacked & Beaded Sheath

SCALPHUNTER

Tacked & Beaded Sheath I finished recently, as well as some others from the past.

Attachments

• Beaded Sheath & Knife,.jpg
    Beaded Sheath & Knife,.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Beaded Sheaths,.jpg
    Beaded Sheaths,.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Nice to see that you have worked on some sheats again. Good to hear from you mate.

Very nice sheats, as always. You must have quite a few houres in those sheats. Awesome work.

I havent had time to make any frontier knives, for a wile. I have so much orders.

Seved

Nice to see that you have worked on some sheats again. Good to hear from you mate.

Very nice sheats, as always. You must have quite a few houres in those sheats. Awesome work.

I havent had time to make any frontier knives, for a wile. I have so much orders.

Seved
Thanks my friend. Glad they are keeping you busy.

Just finished upgrading the sheath I made a little over two weeks ago. I decided to cover it in buckskin, added twisted fringe on the side and straight fringe below the beadwork.

Attachments

• Tacked & Beaded Knife Sheath 1.jpg
    Tacked & Beaded Knife Sheath 1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Tacked & Beaded Knifesheath and Stag Handled Knife 3.jpg
    Tacked & Beaded Knifesheath and Stag Handled Knife 3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Very nice! Could you point me in the direction of a tutorial on doing the seed bead sections on the sheath? We have a French & Indian War encampment at a local fort every year and I'd like to start selling some knives there with sheaths along these lines.

Back