Sub Hilt fund raiser WIP

Awesome knife and sheath, incredible craftsmanship done by people with enormous hearts - and a happy little boy surrounded by love. I'm a real sucker for a happy ending. May God bless you all.

WOW WOW! Thats a double WOW!! That is very vey nice Bruce. The knife, engraving, and sheath are just a very nice overall package!

That really is just beautiful beyond words. And to think we got to watch it from its ... er ... conception. ;)

Bruce I really got an incredible warmth from seeing the pics of the playground. That's what really capped it. Thanks so much!

Again,,,Thanks for the compliments guys and sticking with this project from its beginnings. Thankyou for the monetary support too that put those kids on the playground. It couldnt have been possible without fine people like yourselves.

Dave, good to see you again. I really did miss ya when you were gone.

Again,,,Thanks for the compliments guys and sticking with this project from its beginnings. Thankyou for the monetary support too that put those kids on the playground. It couldnt have been possible without fine people like yourselves.

Dave, good to see you again. I really did miss ya when you were gone.
Bruce you truly warm my heart. Thank you.

Back